Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Barely There Women's We Have Your Back Underwire Bra with Lift
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on October 10, 2012
Just received the taupe and white in the mail today and immediately changed out of my old Victoria's Secret bra and into the Barely There. WHAT. A. DIFFERENCE. I never write reviews, but this bra is FANTASTIC.

Buy these bras. Less expensive, better quality than Victoria's Secret.
on January 11, 2013
Had been looking for something comfortable and supportive too. Tried many to my dismay. This one was bought because I needed 12 more dollars to get free shipping. Boy was I surprised to find that it is comfortable and I can wear it all day without thinking about it poking or getting too tight. Yes, would recommend it and will buy another.
on October 6, 2012
Tossed all my other bras. Fits great. No pinch anywhere. No lines or bulged under form fitting tops or dresses. I bought tan, white and black. White is very white and great under thick white tops. For think tops, go with nude. Logging on to see about a strapless version.
on August 8, 2013
After a couple of months of wear, I'd rate this Barely There bra as the best bra I've ever worn. It fits perfectly and looks fabulous!
-- Mara Smith
on March 23, 2014
Another reviewer noted that this bra's cups are a little far apart. I agree, although it seems to work for me. I noted that the bra fits as expected. Barely There bras do run smaller than Bali and definitely smaller than Playtex. This is what I like about them, I am a small 36B and this fits just right.
This bra is slightly padded, but nothing like a Wonder Bra, I was happy with the padding. The band is wider than some bras around the sides and back as shown. The straps adjust in back....Does anyone like this type of adjustment?? It is so inconvenient! The front half of the straps are non-stretch, and the part in back that adjusts is a little stretchy.
All in All, pretty decent, since it fits a small size, I would probably order again.
on January 14, 2015
Found this comfy dream bra in a Dept store 5 yrs ago, & it has been the discovery of my adult life!! Absolutely my favorite bra of all time, and I am so grateful to find it sold here, as many stores no longer carry the Barely There line. Shapes you beautifully, is extremely comfortable, looks perfect under clothes, and holds up very well! As a 50+ yr old, I find issues with my "back" most embarrassing; however, this bra does the job of pricey shape-wear tanks, etc. In fact, when I do consider shape-wear items for my torso, I always prefer those that allow your own bra.....I simply don't feel as confident without my Barely There We have your Back underwire. Imagine my THRILL to purchase it here @ less than HALF the Dept store price! Gotta celebrate these rare retail blessings! I thoroughly recommend this bra! (I'm 5'6"/ 133 #s/ 34D, with regrettable back "issues")
on June 24, 2013
I have been on the hunt for the perfect bra for a long time and am so glad to have found it! It's soft, fits perfectly, is comfortable and has the side/back sliming feature that is great no matter what your size!
on April 5, 2014
I love this bra. Comfortable, supportive, and seamless ... except for the seams that Amazon has put into the cups. Yup, that's right. The bras arrived, not laying flat but with one cup smashed in backwards into the other. As a result, one cup is perfect, pristine and the other cup is not. My now seamless bras have seams & dimples in the right cups. These bras have been out of their packages, laying flat for the past week. Still seamed.

I wouldn't purchase a bra in this condition in a bricks and mortar store, so I certainly won't accept it here. Back it goes.

Definitely check the cups on these before washing and wearing. I'm not willing to take the chance that the seams & dimpling will come out after a wash. They may, but at this price I won't even bother.
on August 27, 2015
Update 5/24/16. The parent of the parent company has brought this back under another name. Look at my recent review. If you do enough searching you will find it. I bought one. It's the same bra. It's got an attractive price. It is also disappearing.

Original review: It appears as if the entire line has been discontinued. This bra has been for sure. If this is your bra and you can find your size order it now or it'll be gone.
on January 10, 2015
Sorry to be negative, but this bra came in a plain plastic package with no tags on the bra itself. The package had a simple sticker stating it was a 34C. Not helpful. Nowhere on the bra itself did it even state the brand. I had to figure it out by process of elimination -- all the other bras in the order had tags. I don't know what size would actually fit me, but I do know that the 34 C was somewhat small. Besides that, this was supposed to be "moderate coverage." I would hate to see what skimpy coverage looked like. "Barely There" is the name of the brand, and it described the cups exactly. Wow.

See 1 answered question