Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 67 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 71 reviews
on December 18, 2012
This bra is very comfortable and fits well. The only reason I didn't rate it 5 stars is because the ability to adjust the straps is limited to about 2 inches due to a seam. Not sure why they did this, but it is something to be aware of if you need to shorten straps.

Update - now that I've worn these for a while I no longer think these bras are that good. The inability to adequately adjust the straps is a real issue. The straps have stretched over time. Since there is a very limited amount the strap can be shortened, I'm now left with straps that are too long and often slide off my shoulders. The cups, sides and back are very comfortable.
on October 14, 2014
I just bought a Barely There underwire in size 40D and it fits GREAT, so I ordered one of the Wire free. When I first tried it on I felt it was a little large in the cup, but thought perhaps it would work, so I removed the tags. After wearing it for about an hour, it was just too large in the cups. I think a C cup would work in this style and it was comfortable. So I gave this only 3 stars just because I don't really know if I would like it or not if it were the correct size. I'll try to sell it on ebay since I have removed the tags prematurely.
on October 21, 2014
I have only had this bra one day, and for the most part I like it. My job requires me to be very active, and that is a slight problem for this bra. It feels comfortable, if not a little smaller than I anticipated. But, since I'm relatively active and moving at work, it seems to slip down a little bit so I "spill" out of the top. Maybe I could try a cup size bigger. The straps aren't too much of an issue for me, but they are really hard to adjust while the bra is on. Obviously I could take it off to adjust it :) I was not expecting as much padding, also. There is a bit of push-up that surprised me!
Im a C/D cup and ordered a C, and I think it would have been better to go up. So if you're an inbetweener like me, go up. Overall this bra is very comfortable.
on July 24, 2016
This style is not in production anymore so I was almost floored to find someone still had some for sale....they fit well, and I wish "Barely There" would start being produced again. Thank you!
on July 8, 2014
This is my favorite line of bras. The fabric is beautiful. The fit is great. After years of underwires, i am treating myself to wireless. Why, you may ask? These stay in place. They don't itch. They lift and separate just fine. They stay in place. They are soft. And they stay in place. Plus, with such pretty colors and variety of sizes, i could get the right size in several colors. The girls are happy. I'm happy.
on June 13, 2013
The sparkle blue color is true to the picture and quite lovely in person. This bra was much more padded than expected but still a great fit, true to size in a 34C. Good support across the straps and covers well. It's supportive for a wireless bra but I'll still pick an underwire for more demanding wear. It's consistent with the quality and fit I expect from Barely There bras!
on September 26, 2013
This bra has really nice soft smooth fabric, and overall the fit in the band is correct, but the cups are designed in such a weird way that they splay the breasts outward, not inwards, making it really unflattering. Also, the cups are a bit stiff and thus makes a good fit more difficult, as they do not conform to the breasts. Too bad, because fabric is pretty and the nude tone is perfect.
on July 23, 2014
I hate shopping for bras and they never fit right, so I was hesitant to buy this online. I was ecstatic that this fit perfectly and is one of the most comfortable bras I have ever owned. I ended up buying a second one. It has just the right amount of support, and enough padding so "things" don't show through.
on March 22, 2017
Just as I expected andvlove getting my stuff from Amazon
on June 14, 2014
I really didn't expect it to have so much padding to it, and the shape that it gives you is not really a natural look. It makes your breasts separate in a weird way! I must say the straps are very comfortable and well as the back, but i just cant get over the enormous amount of padding they put in and the shape.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.