Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Barely There Women's Invisible Look Underwire Bra - 4104
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on June 18, 2012
This is a wonderfully comfortable bra especially for us small busted gals. I'm a 34 less than A and I fill the cups yahoo! Plus the criss crossing straps cannot be beat for those sleeveless tops that are so popular. It's a great bra!
on May 9, 2014
This bra has some nice features, but it was ultimately not the bra for me.

Aspects that I liked:
-It was true to size... I'm a 34A, and the 34A fit perfectly.
-It's easy to lengthen/shorten/criss-cross the straps while wearing it (if you click on one of the higher resolution front-view pictures, the circular plastic between the strap and the cup is actually a snap).
-The fabric is soft, and the stitching looks sturdy with no frays/loose threads.
-It lives up to the claim that it's invisible under shirts. I didn't think it would with the thick upper/front edge, but that edge is close enough to the midline of the body that shirts don't rest there.

Reasons I knew I had to send it back:
-The elastic was a bit stronger than I like, and while I don't want a bra that slips around, I do want a bra that is comfortable enough that I can forget I'm wearing it, and not have to count the seconds until I can take it off.
-The cups were floppy... Yes, they have a tiny bit of foam, but it's not the type that holds its shape off your body, so it's more likely to become creased and lumpy with age, which is a deal-breaker for me.
-Most importantly, though, it just wasn't flattering on me, so I didn't feel confident in it at all. As another reviewer mentioned, this bra doesn't lift at all; it separates. So while I was hoping this bra would work (so I could order it in all the lovely colors Amazon has to offer), it definitely didn't.

By the way, if you're around my size and any of the above resonates with you, try out Lily Of France Jacquard Demi Underwire Convertible Bra (2121260) and/or Lily of France Womens Your Perfect T-Shirt Bra... I tried and loved them both!
on March 13, 2012
I bought this bra 34A along with Barely there women's invisible look front close underwire Bra 34B as it does not have the option of expanding hooks, I was a bit skeptical of what I might be getting although I always read reviews before purchasing everyone's experience with a product is not the same.
when I received these bras I think my smile lit up the entire place I was so pleased and when I tried them on I thought I was in heaven, I love them both.

Firstly I usually wear 34A/32B according to the brand I did not make a mistake with the sizes I purchased. they fit perfectly.

Secondly this is the soooooftest padded bra I have ever owned(they are both lightly padded), I am one of those smaller busted ladies that detest all of the padding in bras (not every woman is unhappy with smaller bust size)it is such a challenge finding un-padded or lightly padded bras in my size.

It gives great support though not much is needed,it is indeed almost invisible under all clothing, no wires sticking out and very smooth material.

I do have an issue which caused me to take away 1 star if not for that issue it will be truly invisible explanation follows, I am afro-Trinidadian with a light chocolate complexion, so I bought the taupe colour in both which is lighter than my complexion but closer to my shade than the black or white.

I would like to see shades of brown in undergarments, like fairer females have nude (not all of us are that colour nude) after all women with darker complexions do wear under garments :).

I will recommend this product most definitely.
on June 6, 2012
I got this because this is what I am looking for. I got it and it does the job. It's not sexy or makes you look sexy. It's not meant for that. I mean, I think I was a little like, uuuhhhh...when I put it on because I'm so use to expecting something to look sexy (subconsciously)instead of being practical. Which is what I wanted. This does exactly what it's meant to be for. Invisible and seamless. The support is good. True to size. I am a 36B and it does feel comfortable then other bras that I have bought. Awesome for the price too and I didn't have to go to a store and try on a million bras. Hit it on the head. Thank you.
on February 18, 2014
After gaining some weight, I had myself professionally measure for a bra size after not being able to find something that fit me comfortably. It turned out my band size had stayed the same, but I did need to go up a cup from C to D. Not being able to spend a lot of money, I researched some reasonably priced options on Amazon and decided to try this one, as well as a few others. The cups on this bra were more ill fitting than my old C cups, overflowing in both the front and the side of the cups. In addition to that, the bra claims to eliminate funny shapes cause by many lined bras, but in fact, came wrinkled and made the problem worse. The quality also was not quite what I was expecting. The fabric seems cheap, like it would easily pull with the slightest snag. I've decided to return it inside of replacing it with a different size for the last two issues. If you are specifically looking for a lightly lined bra, I'd recommend the Bali Passion for Comfort Minimizer Underwire Bra, also sold on Amazon for a similar price. I found that to be a much better option all around.
on December 10, 2012
The photo makes it seem as if the bra will have enough padding to hide your nipples, but it does not. I returned this bra because there was no padding at all. If you don't mind your nipples showing through your shirt while wearing this bra, then this is the bra for you.
on November 20, 2014
The straps are permanently affixed on the back side of the Bra. The Front side has "clasps" that you can remove the straps from. However, the straps have a "male" and "female" end, and the way that they're sewn onto the bra, does NOT allow for the straps to cross/interchange.

E.g., If you try to cross the straps in the back, and you try to connect the clasps in the front of the bra, it ends up connecting female to female, and male to male. DOES NOT INTERCHANGE!
on January 19, 2013
I have worn this particular style bra (4104) for years and normally find it quite comfortable. The fabric in this one, however, is different and I do not like it. If you purchase this bra be sure to get it in the fabric style called seamless stretch microfiber. Would return this but, of course, wore it before discovering I do not like it.
on January 12, 2013
I LOVE this brazier!!! I wear it as much as possible because it's super comfy, fits perfectly and is skintone so it doesn't show through tshirt fabric. plus, the straps are switchable- so you can switch em to be cross-back, etc. So it's convenient for that. I love it!
on July 3, 2015
When I first read the review "I forgot I was wearing it" I thought oh right .... it is an amazing bra and I am ordering two more. SO SO SO comfortable. I have worn a well-known line for years, thinking it must just be an uncomfortable thing. This bra is beautiful, comfy, and I love the front adjusting straps.