|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$5.97 - $38.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Nylon
- Pull On closure
- Hand Wash
- 100% nylon
- Makes a great leisure or sleep bra
- Feels like wearing nothing
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Microfiber crop top with damask print knitted in on strap and center front
Microfiber crop top with damask print knitted in on strap and center front.
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 6.1 x 1.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0012QM8IS
- Item model number: 103-White-X-large
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 14, 2002
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1. My observations are on the white colour. I've just ordered the bra in black. I know from experience that black dye can sometimes cause fabric to be less stretchy and stiffer, so will keep you posted. ETA: The dark colors are DEFINITELY less comfy than the lighter ones, but it's not a big issue unless you have super sensitive skin or are used to going braless.
2. I'm a plus size woman who takes a 24W, and the Large is a little small on me, while the X-large is perfect. However, this is not to say that it runs large, just that it stretches really really well.
3. Eveningwear solution: I once wore this bra under a modest evening dress and stuffed a strapless padded-cup bra inside it without hooking it closed at the back. Wow. Comfort and style. Looked great and felt as comfy as pajamas all night long.
4. Strapless bra solution: Invert the bra so the bottom band is above your breasts and tuck the straps underneath. Voila - instant strapless look.
5. All that said - if you have big, bouncy breasts and plan to spend the evening at a disco, do yourself a favour and get something with a bit more support.Read more ›
I should have checked the negative reviews more closely - many C+ cup-size shoppers have already given this top the thumbs down. I echo the sentiment. If you've got small, perky breasts or custom ordered ones, you'll find this top very comfortable. If you're naturally of the Jessica Rabbit persuasion, avoid this top like the plague.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this bra to wear after I had breast enhancement. It was very comfortable and really fit exactly as it saidPublished 2 hours ago by Rachel Perkins
This was a purchase I ordered for my mom to send to her sister who is in her late 70s and didn't really like to wear a bra any longer and my mom had told her how comfortable this... Read morePublished 8 hours ago by Shelly
After having breast reduction surgery this bra has been a life saver. I have worn them for a number of years now. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Marly J.
When I received it I said this thing isn't going to fit me. But when I put it on it fits great just what I needed.Published 4 days ago by angela griffin