Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Bargain Paradise Silicone Molds Building Blocks an..." and save 71% off the $49.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Bargain Paradise Silicone Molds Building Blocks and Robots, Set of 8
|Sale:||$14.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$35.02 (70%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PACKAGE CONTENT: Total 8pc Candy Molds For Lego Lovers- ROBOTS AND BUILDING BLOCKS. PREMIUM SILICONE MOLDS - 8pc Deluxe Value Pack Set with Vibrant Holiday Colors (2Red, 2Blue, 2Green, 2Yellow, Product colors exact as shown on picture) STURDY and HEAVY DUTY construction (8pc combine weight approximately 1.20 LBS), Makes AMAZING Robots and Building Blocks!!!
- PREMIUM SILICONE MOLDS- FDA standard & BPA Free, Non-toxic Non-odor food grade silicone molds, Heat resistant silicone molds-Wide Range Temperature tolerance: -40 to 445F (0-230C). Safe for use in the Oven, dishwasher, freezer, refrigerator and microwave
- PACKAGE MEASUREMENT: Larger Size Than Lego Bricks, Total 8pc- (1 GIANT Robot 6.3'' x 4.3'' inch)(1 small robot 6.3'' x 4.3'' inch)(2 square bricks 4.5'' x 4.4'' inch)(2 Large bricks 7.2'' x 4.6'' inch)(2 small rectangle bricks 6'' x 3.2'' inch) These silicone molds are fantastic for making: Funny Candy Robots, Chocolates, Soap, hard candy, fondant, Jell-O, cake decorations, party decorations, silly looking Robots ice cubes, party favors for birthdays & baby showers, and so much more!
- PROFESSIONALLY MADE: Flexible Non-Stick Silicone molds easily releases Candy/Ice cubes with a simple twist, Silicone Molds won't crack or break like stiff plastic molds; Easy to use, easy to clean and is a must have kitchen gadget for kids entertainment or Holiday Gift
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We GUARANTEE QUALITY, If you not satisfied with our product quality or unhappy with the purchase- BARGAIN PARADISE CORP gladly accept your return within 30 days after your purchase for FULL REFUND with no questions asked
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Ultimate Deluxe Value Pack Set!!! 8pc PREMIUM ROBOTS AND BUILDING BLOCKS SILICONE MOLDS - 8pc Deluxe Value Pack Set with Vibrant Holiday Colors (Red, Blue, Green, Yellow) STURDY and HEAVY DUTY construction (8pc combine weight approximately 1.20 LBS), Makes AMAZING Robots and Building Blocks!!! PREMIUM SILICONE MOLDS- FDA standard & BPA Free, Non-toxic Non-odor food grade silicone molds, Heat resistant silicone molds-Wide Range Temperature tolerance: -40 to 445F (0-230C). Safe for use in the Oven, dishwasher, freezer, refrigerator and microwave. PACKAGE CONTENT AND MEASUREMENT: Total 8pc- (1pc GIANT Robot with 4 small robot 6.3'' x 4.3'' inches)(1pc 6 small robot 6.3'' x 4.3'' inches)(2pc square bricks 4.5'' x 4.4'' inches)(2pc Large rectangle bricks 7.2'' x 4.6'' inches)(2pc small rectangle bricks 6'' x 3.2'' inches) These silicone molds are fantastic for making: Funny Candy Robots, Chocolates, Soap, hard candy, fondant, Jell-O, cake decorations, party decorations, silly looking Robots and Building Blocks ice cubes, party favors for birthdays & baby showers, and so much more! PROFESSIONALLY MADE FLEXIBLE NON-STICK SILICONE MOLDS- Non-Stick Silicone easily releases Chocolate Candy Figures or ice cube Figures with a simple twist, Silicone Molds won't crack or break like stiff plastic molds; Easy to fill, easy to use, easy to clean and is a must have kitchen gadget for kids entertainment or HOLIDAY GIFT. These silicone molds are fantastic for making: Candy, Chocolates, Soap, hard candy, fondant, Jell-O, cake decorations, party decorations, silly looking Robots and Building Blocks ice cubes, party favors for birthdays & baby showers, and so much more! BUY WITH CONFIDENCE- If you receive defective Robots/Building Block Molds or not satisfied with our product quality, BARGAIN PARADISE CORP guarantees that we gladly accept your returns within 30 days after purchase for REFUND or exchange.
Top Customer Reviews
How cute are these!? They can be used for just about anything and I was quite impressed with the overall size of the trays. I was expecting them to be much smaller and was very pleased with them. The silicone is thick and not flimsy like some other silicone trays I have worked with in the past. They do still bend allowing to easily and carefully remove whatever it is you decide to make inside the trays.
There are eight trays in total in an assortment of four fun colors: blue, green, yellow, and red. There are six trays with bricks on them of different sizes and shapes. There are also two trays with robot men on them of three different sizes. There is one large man that is perfect for making big chocolate candy molds that can be decorated as a fun candy craft.
The trays are safe for use in the freezer, microwave, oven, and dishwasher. They are a fun way to get your kids to stay hydrated in the heat by freezing flavored ice cubes using Kool-Aid or something similar and adding them to water. As the fun designs melt it will flavor the water. These are definitely a set that will get plenty of year round uses in this Lego loving household.
This is one set that I highly recommend and that the kids absolutely love. It even got my son thinking of fun ideas of treats to make using the molds. I received this item at a discounted rate in exchange for my honest unbiased review. All opinions are 100% my own. If you have any questions please feel free to comment below and I will do my best to answer them for you.
1. Get the chocolate wafer melts and use a microwave and a GLASS bowl. Only 30 seconds at a time. Stir with rubber spatula after each stop. My microwave took (2x) 30 seconds each, plus an additional 10 seconds at the end. If you are not brave and don't know your Microwave, do 15 to 20 seconds at a time until you are comfortable. Remember to stir after each stop until all the lumps are gone. DO NOT OVERCOOK it will ruin the chocolate and it won't set.
1 a. Do light color chocolate first. (See why by reading #6 below)
2. Use a disposable decorating bag for filling the molds: ( I used 12" bags for 12 oz bags of chocolate melts) Place the bag, point down, into a large drinking glass and pull the excess bag sides down the outside of the glass to hold the bag in place. Pour in chocolate. This is why you should use a rubber spatula and not a spoon--you can scrape the sides of the bowl so you don't waste chocolate. As the bag gets full you may have to pull the sides up. Gather the top as you would if it had frosting in it. Snip the end just a little bit...you can always snip off more if it is running too slow. Too large of snip will flow uncontrollably and you'll have a mess.
3. Place the molds on a cookie sheet and fill. Try not to get too much along the edges or overfill. Gently tap the cookie sheet on the counter a few times to have bubbles rise to top. Take your time, but don't dawdle. Chocolate will set quickly and be dull and not shiny if it doesn't get into the freezer.
4. Place in freezer so it is level. Use your timer. Start out with 5-7 minutes.
5. Take out the mold that has the SMALLER pieces first to test. If you grab the sides of the mold and pull gently in each direction you can see the chocolate release. (Love the silicone!) Gently push on the bottom of the mold to push the chocolate out. If set up enough it releases. You can push the mold practically inside out (if you are careful) if you have to--and with these you have to, but be gentle as they may rip. If it doesn't release nicely, you need to put it back in the freezer for a couple of minutes more.
6. THIS IS IMPORTANT--DO NOT WASH your molds between colors--simply take a paper towel and remove excess color/chocolate, but be sure to get it all out. YOU WILL RUIN your chocolate if it touches water or if the mold is still damp. If you have to wash them because you have a mess, then wait 24 hours for them to dry before you fill again. Do light colors first. If you missed any specs of chocolate of a dark color while cleaning it will show more prominently in a lighter color chocolate.
7. I did not use any type of spray for releasing. I took the molds out the wrapper, washed, set them out to thoroughly dry and I started doing the Lego's the next day.
Best of luck to all. I use to have the hard plastic old fashioned molds, but I'm doing silicone from now on for this type of item. Very easy, very happy. I hope my tips help someone out there.
They are absolutely adorable! We decided to put white chocolate, red chocolate, milk chocolate and dark chocolate in the molds. 2 in each.
We melted our chocolate and poured it in the mold slowly. Then we giggled it and picked it up and dropped it on the counter. Not a hard drop but enough to make it slap the counter to get all the bubbles out. It was really easy to fill.
Then we waited about 30 minutes or so for the chocolate to dry on the counter, on top of a cookie sheet. I think that all depends on what kind of chocolate you use too. Then I went to remove the hardened chocolate from the mold. Each little lego mold, I pulled the sides away from the chocolate and then pushed on the rubber side and walked it out. It came out great! All the chocolates even had the little top knobs still on them. 1 type of chocolate didn't but again I think that was due to the kind I used since the other ones did come out perfect!
We went to pull out the Lego men out of the mold the same way and they came out beautifully! They were such a HUGE hit with the kids on 4th of July.
I have to tell you I was afraid of clean up on the molds. I put a bit of hot soapy water in my sink and let them sit in there for a minute or two. Then I went over and it took no time at all to clean them. They came out very clean with little elbow grease.
I have to say I am really impressed with these molds. I would highly recommend them and look forward to the other molds they make, so I can order.
Disclaimer: I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review