Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,034 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,116 reviews
on August 10, 2017
Several years ago, I bought my wife an IPOD Shuffle. She had lost the charger. This does the work fantastically well. We were very pleased.
on June 14, 2017
Just like everyone said IT DOES NOT WORK. I got it to work ONE day after wiggling the cord. Waste of money and time. I will be sending it back!
on April 14, 2017
Works...but ipod doesn't fit that well on it...you have to get the clip open just right for it to set down correctly!
on May 22, 2017
I think it's hit, or miss with this. It came on time. No apparent damage. The back did pop off once I opened the little bag. Never staying on snug. Once I tried to use it, it never worked. Even checked to make sure it wasn't my device. (Worked fine on a different docking/charging cord/station.) I have no problem with the seller. I think I just got a faulty one...It happens.
on September 11, 2013
My wife to her Gen 3 IPOD shuffle to the apple store to get a replacement charger. One of the geniuses sold her the wrong part (have you ever talked to a genius in an apple store that actually knew more than yout?). So, we returned it, I hopped on Amazon and found this product. It works great.

The only issue I have is in how it was packaged. It was placed in a brown envelope with a thin layer of bubble wrap. The pin on the dock poked through the packaging and was sticking out upon delivery. I purchased two of these and both of them were packaged the same way and arrived in the same condition. Considering the main reason for purchasing one of these (besides losing it) is because the pin gets broken off, it would be prudent to package it better. It is 1/4th the cost of the Apple product, charge another buck and put it in a better package.
on July 14, 2012
After reading a number of reviews and looking at the price I bought three different adapters for my old gen 2 nano shuffle. So far this one, which arrived the next day and another work perfectly on my old dell 755 running windows 7 32 bit, my dell optra 745 running XP and my newer HP laptop g6 running windows 7 64 bit. One thing that is a bit strange is that the files loaded on the 64 bit machine don't show on the 32 bit machines and vice versa. The files on the two 32 bit machines are totally interchangable. I don't know if this is because of the sector size difference as applied to flash but it probably is. Couldn't find an updated nano driver on the apple site either. My scan disk flash is totally interchangable between all windows systems and even an apple machine we look at sometimes. In any case, I can load & change and charge both the 32 bit folders and the 64 bit folders on their respective machines. For a couple bucks it is worth it to have more than one of these adapters. I bought 3 for the tax on the Apple replacement. Such a deal.
on July 14, 2017
Much more reliable than the stock charger
on April 30, 2017
So I actually have to buy another one because I tried to get the plastic cap off with my teeth. Since there aren't directions I will google it next time. It did fit my ipod.
on February 13, 2017
was for my granddaughter and she loved it
on November 21, 2013
If you lost or broke your original iPod Shuffle charger and you don't mind the songs that are on it than this will do the trick. I have had this product for a couple months now and it charges the Shuffle just fine. Like I mentioned before, it unfortunately doesn't recognize the Shuffle when I plugged it into my Mac. I use the Shuffle to listen to music while I workout. Changing the songs on my Shuffle isn’t a big deal to me so if it isn’t for you then go ahead and spend the $6 and get it. If that’s a deal breaker, I would look somewhere else. Someone’s review they said that it wasn’t wrapped properly and was bent when it arrived. I didn’t have that issue. It was wrapped in bubble wrap and was in good condition.