Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Size: Quantity 1|Change

Showing 1-10 of 66 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 67 reviews
on March 12, 2017
This lens was a perfect replacement for the broken one.
on March 30, 2017
AAAAA+++++
on March 3, 2017
Fast shipping,perfect fit and same color
on April 18, 2017
Work great and fit well. Amazon rocks!
on December 31, 2016
Needed some replacement Lens for our new (old) pop-up camper that we purchased and are reworking. The local supply houses/hardware stores just didn't carry this particular design. Amazon to the rescue. These fit perfectly and we are now whole on the outside lights.Bargman 34-59-010 #59 Series Red Clearance Light Replacement Lens
on June 23, 2016
This is an exact replacement for the one that was taken off my 5’x10’ enclosed trailer. I looked at the part number on the remaining one and ordered this one. It was a perfect match and the red coloring is true to the original one on the other side of the trailer.
on August 13, 2016
Little expensive, I could of saved money buying a whole replacement light but fit perfect on 2009 Thor Wonderer travel trailer. Didn't save me money but saved me time not having to replace each light
on October 3, 2013
bought these to replace break light covers on 2005 coleman pop up trailer. they kind of fit...same size and shape, but didn't really "click" on the way the originals did. although i'm not sure its even the right part, but was the closest I could find.
on February 27, 2012
I had purchased one of these lights at a camping store to see if it would fit our class A motorhome for $4.99. It fit and because I needed 5 I decided to check Amazon. What a great price ! The shipping was super fast. Packing was well done. Saved alot of money by shopping on Amazon. I always check prices here.
on September 3, 2012
This was ordered to replace a broken lens on my motorhome. There are MANY similar lenses out there, and direct matching is imperative. It fit well and is working fine. However, as a Amazon Prime customer ($79 per year). I was discouraged that this "Prime" product would not be sent until I had orders directly from Amazon totaling $25 or more. I realize that shipping is money, but what am I paying for - if not for quick shipping.