Other Sellers on Amazon
Bargman 48-84-009 Horizontal Mount Triple LED/Incandescent Taillight (Red- Black Base)
|Price:||$72.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Bargman '84' series, LED/incandescent, triple horizontal mount taillight features a black recessed base with radiuses corners and 6 screw holes for secure mounting
- Includes 3 lenses: 2 solid red LED stop, tail, and turn lights and 1 clear backup light with Class 'A' red reflex lens border and incandescent bulb
- LEDs provide longer life, brighter more focused illumination and less current draw than incandescent lamps; 16 gauge supply and ground wiring; meets FMVSS/CMVSS 108 requirements
- Light assembly measures 14-1/16 inches long x 6-15/16 inches wide x 1-1/4 inches high; requires 12-11/16 inches long x 5-1/2 inches high cutout for recessed installation
- Sold individually; backed by Bargman's Limited 1 Year Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
LED triple lights for either vertical or horizontal mounting. Radius corners. Bases in black, white, colonial white and chrome plated finish. Clear LED or incandescent backup light lenses surrounded by a Class "A" red reflex lens. Incandescent lens, red w/red insert, for clearance/side marker application only. Lenses meet FMVSS/CMVSS 108 requirements. Prewired (supply and ground) for easy installation. Founded in 1931 to provide electrical connection products for the United States military, Bargman has since become the brand of choice in the light-duty trailer and recreational vehicle markets. The lighting and vehicle electrical connection products have become a recognized brand and an invaluable partner to the commercial truck, light-duty trailer manufacturers and their respective aftermarkets.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
These do make your turn signals blink fast so I am not sure what other electronic part I would need to get them to blink normal speed. They are well made and have a better design for keeping water out of tail light area.
I ordered two(2) light modules ... Bragman modules were not exact fit into RV ... I had to Rotozip oscillating cutter make four(4) corner cuts to get new Bragman modules to fit ... I called service tech back to finish inspection ... asked him to do module rewiring to make sure it worked 100% ... tech charged me extra 3/4 of hour to install new module ... tech said he would have had to do "cut-outs" ... likely would have cost an extra hour of labor per module ... Bragman light are amazing & sweet ... LED lights last forever!!!