- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Addicus Books (September 1, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1886039925
- ISBN-13: 978-1886039926
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 0.4 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,366,381 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Bariatric Plastic Surgery: A Guide to Cosmetic Surgery After Weight Loss Paperback – September 1, 2008
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Thomas B. McNemar, MD, is a plastic and reconstructive surgeon. He is a faculty member of the Stanford Medical School Division of Plastic Surgery. He lives in San Francisco, California. John LoMonaco, MD, is a plastic and reconstructive surgeon with a focus on breast- and body-contouring surgery. He lives in Houston, Texas. Mitchel D. Krieger, MD, is a plastic and reconstructive surgeon specializing in aesthetic surgery. He lives in Fairfax, Virginia.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?