Bariatric Plates for Portion Control (2 Pack)
|Price:||$18.98 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|Brand||UNIVERSAL BODY LABS|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8 x 8 x 1 inches|
|Is Dishwasher Safe||Yes|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 2 Pack of Bariatric Portion Control Plates for Easy Food Portion Control for Weight Loss. No weighing or calorie counting
- Each Portion Control Plate is Divided Into 3 sections With Raised Ridges for Proper Nutrition. Each food compartment visually reflects the correct portions of protein, vegetables and fiber to achieve maximum weight loss
- Recommended for Anyone Who Has Had Any Type of Bariatric Procedure such as Bariatric Sleeve, Gastric Band, Duodenal Switch, Lapband Surgery or Gastric Bypass
- Each of our Best Portion Control Plates are 8" in diameter, made from Melamine and are dishwasher safe
- Portion Control Plates have been shown to be a great tool to help visually teach proper nutritional portions and balanced meals which will allow you take control of your calorie intake for healthy and sustained weight loss
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
2 Pack of Bariatric Portion Control Plates
Portion control, along with good nutritional food choice, is the key to weight loss, maintenance and lowering the risk of weight regain after bariatric surgery. Successful Bariatric Patients weigh, measure and look at the proportions of nutrients they put on their plates.
Portion control is critical to achieving weight loss after any bariatric procedure. A portion control plate can make it much easier for you to change your eating habits.
After your bariatric surgery, the most critical step to your success is controlling food portions. Good portion control and healthy eating will aid long-term weight loss and ensure you meet your target weight.
Several studies have confirmed the strong relationship between portion size and calorie intake.
Excessive calorie intake leads to weight gain, or potentially weight regain for bariatric surgery patients. Bariatric patients can easily avoid over eating with proper portion control.
Our Bariatric Plates for portion control are divided into three main sections: Protein - The largest portion on the bariatric plate is protein. In fact, this portion takes up half of the plate. This aligns with the recommendation to prioritize high-value protein such as meat, fish and eggs at meal time.
Fruits and Vegetables - One third of the plate is dedicated to fruits and vegetables to optimize the patient’s intake of vitamins and minerals at each meal.
Fiber - The remainder of the plate (20%) is dedicated to fiber - specifically, grains. Whole grains are important because they contain essential B vitamins that bariatric surgery patients must have to avoid deficiency.
Our Melamine Bariatric Plates are 100% dishwasher safe but use in the microwave is not recommended.
Order our 2 Pack of Bariatric Portion Control Plates today and start experiencing true weight loss success one bite at a time!