Bark Busters Home Dog Training Game Changer the Ultimate Toy for Dogs, Red
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Proudly Made in the USA! Featured on the TV show The Big Pitch with Kevin Harrington™ - Best Products of Super Zoo 2015. Kevin, one of the original sharks from Shark Tank, and his panel of experts chose the GameChanger® for it's innovative design!
- Please see product description for optimal use. Treat-based toy exercises your dog's mind and body! Watch your pup be happily occupied figuring out how to make the GameChanger® spill out the treats.
- Provides a safe and fun way to satisfy a dog's natural desire to chew by reacting to your dog’s bite - reflexing back when your dog bites down on it.
- See our "Focus Group" - www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9Ovei8M3m4&feature=youtu.be. Potentially avoids boredom for a period of time. Boredom is often the cause destructive behavior and anxiety.
- Initially, the toy is a bit slippery when new so some dogs can open the GameChanger. You can use a zip-tie run through all 4 holes which should keep it closed. After a few weeks of chewing and/or if it is left outside, the toy becomes less smooth and then harder to open.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The game changer is the revolutionary new dog toy that will keep your dog busy in a good way. Simply open up (easy for humans - challenging for dogs) the game changer and fill with your dog's favorite kibble or tiny treats. They will be happily occupied figuring out how to make the game changer spill out the treats. This is an ideal toy for a dog that needs to be kept occupied while alone due to boredom or anxiety. Proudly made in the USA. Provides a safe and fun way to satisfy a dog's natural desire to chew by reacting to your dog's bite - reflexing back when your dog bites down on it. Potentially avoids boredom for a period of time. Boredom is often the cause of behavioral issues for dogs such as destructive behavior or anxiety. Is safer for your dog's teeth than hard toys that can potentially chip or wear teeth down. Made of flexa-pure - a soft but sturdy, washable (hand wash only - no dishwasher), durable non-toxic, PBA-free polyurethane material. It is a quiet toy if bounced around because it is made of the soft material - great if you live in an apartment or have hard wood floors. Two halves that lock together means you can mix and match colors. Comes in four (4) vibrant colors - red, blue, lime green, yellow current size works well for dog 15 lbs. And up. Some smaller breeds like Chihuahuas and yorkies may not be strong enough to play with our toy but we leave that to you to decide. We hope to have a version for smaller dogs by the end of 2016.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Very sturdy, well made and safe for your dog. MADE IN USA (Big Plus!)
-It is quiet and made of fairly soft rubber
-It doesn't roll under furniture or get stuck under cabinets like some other treat toys
-VERY easy to clean and fill
- My large puppy has used this for 3 months and it still looks brand new. No scratches or bite marks which makes me believe it will last for years to come.
-It has two levels of difficulty, so you can start easy and work up to the harder level.
- Kibble or treats have to be very small. The holes that dispense treats are only a half inch in diameter (I measured). If your treats or kibble are larger than this, they won't work. My puppy's Fromm's kibble and a large variety of small training treats work very well in this.
- It does not hold a lot of food- approx. one half cup
- It may be a little heavy (22 oz) for tiny dogs. If you have a toy dog that weighs under 10 pounds, it may be hard for him to flip it over to dispense treats. It has been great for my dog. She got it when she weighed 18 pounds and now weighs 46 pounds and it has been very manageable for her the whole time. It will also work very well for larger dogs.
I like this toy and use it to feed my large dog snacks. I have other feeders I can use for full meals. I hope this helps! :)
We put his small kibble (N&D mini) mixed with broken up freeze dried turkey (Stella and Chewy's) in it and it keeps him busy for hours. He's getting food that's good for him and we don't have to worry about any filler junk from brands we don't trust that might upset his little tummy. Major win-win!
I thought it was for her to play with and puzzle over until she got the treats out (10 little Zooks treats). Ok. So she did that, just not how we had hoped.
I am tempted to give it two stars because it is not shredded. It is still able to be put back together, so techinically she didn't destroy it because the material is durable. We can use it for another play session. But for $30....pretty disappointed.
I love it and when I am on a conference call and need at least 30 minutes of quiet, I give my dog this to entertain him. Works great!