- Save 10% each on Qualifying items offered by Service Tags when you purchase 3 or more. Enter code GIVEUS10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Service Tags when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code COMEGET5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
BarkOutfitters Dematting Tool for Dogs - Our Professional Grade Brush Safely and Easily Removes Matted Tangles
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- ★ NO-SCRATCH ROUND TEETH - The computer designed round teeth mean they won't scratch or cut your dog's skin like some dematting tools can. Sharp safety edges cut through the toughest matted hair.
- ★ YOUR DOG'S HEALTH - Brushing stimulate the skin to promote healthy circulation and increase coat shine leaves a shiny and healthy topcoat. Used on Small, Medium Dogs, that have medium and long hair. No discomfort, so your dog will LOVE getting brushed. massages, allowing air to your pet's skin and stimulating the release of healthy oils.
- ★ DESIGNED FOR COMFORT - The soft, un-breakable and ergonomic designed grip prevents hand and wrist strain no matter how long you brush your dog.
- ★ ACT NOW - Sale Ends Soon. 5 Year Guarantee! Just contact us if you are not 100% satisfied for any reason and we will replace it or issue you a full refund.
- ★ SUPPORT PET SHELTERS - When you buy this brush we donate $1 for each brush sold to no-kill shelters. Help us help the many abandoned animals waiting for someone to help. These donations help rescue animals from their abusers, provide need medical care, food, shelter and love.
|40% off Wag dry dog food with subscription|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
Pet Grooming Tool - 2 Sided Undercoat Rake for Cats & Dogs - Safe Dematting Comb for Easy Mats & Tangles Removing - No More Nasty Shedding and Flying Hair
Safari Pet Products SAFARI Dog De-Matting Comb, One Size, Dog Comb, Dematting Tool for Dogs, Dog Detangler, Dog Grooming Tools, Dog Brushes for Grooming, Pet Grooming, Comfort Grip Handle
HATTIKO Pet Dematting Tool set, Profesional Grooming Brush Tool with 2 Sided (12+23 teeth) Stainless Steel for Dogs and Cats with Medium & Long Hair
MIU COLOR Pet Grooming Undercoat Rake Comb Dematting Tool, TPE + PP, 11 Teeth Wide(Blue)
PawsPamper Extra Wide Undercoat Rake for Medium to Large Dogs, Cats - 20 Blade…
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Service Tags||Pat your Pet||Amazon.com||Hattiko||MelodySusie Direct||PawsPamper|
|Color||Yellow||Black and Blue||green||black-orange||Blue||Maple|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
OMG - one pass of the tool down his back FILLED it with fur! They are just angled tines, so it's really easy to just pluck the fur out and go again. None of that trying to coax hair out of those brushes with the tiny wire teeth!
The only thing is, it's so efficient that I have to sit with a team bag as I brush - which really can't be a bad thing when you're on a mission to get rid of the globs of black hair that normally haunt our floors.
I'll be ordering one for my sister... oh, and my mom... and I should put it on my Christmas gift list...
Let me emphasize, I am not knocking the product. It seems well constructed; it just does not work well for my dog.