Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Barker Junior - 4" Pillow Top Orthopedic Dog Bed with Headrest for Small Dogs 20 - 30 Pounds
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Same foam technology as our best-selling large beds, but specially calibrated for small & medium size dogs.
- 10 year guarantee. Foam will retain 90% of original shape & loft for 10 years or your money back.
- American made foam is highest quality you'll find in a dog bed. Won't flatten or pancake over time.
- Handmade in the USA by craftsmen with over 30 years experience in our small California workshop
- Easy to clean, machine washable. 100% Microfiber cover. Soft to the touch, looks great in your home.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This Is The Dog Bed Our Customers Asked Us To Make!
Because dogs nap, snooze and sleep for 16 - 18 hours a day! A superbly comfortable optimally supportive bed is so very important to your dog.
Please don't buy a cheap dog bed. They usually have low-grade imported foam often stuffed with fillers, making it terribly uncomfortable to sleep on.
Our superior quality American made foam won't flatten or pancake out. It molds perfectly to your dog's body. He or she can stretch out and always have perfect weight distribution to relax, soothe and ease the bones and muscles. This gives protection from joint pain, hip and elbow dysplasia and canine arthritis. This can save huge vet bills and helps prevent your dog from suffering any physical stress.
The cover is 100% microfiber with a velvet feel. It's exceptionally soft, warm and cozy.
Just watch the wonderful look of sheer bliss when your dog sleeps on a Big Barker bed, and wakes up happy, refreshed and invigorated.
- Supreme comfort and maximum support with our premier american made Max 7 foam
- Big Barker has 4 inches of high-density orthopedic foam, which will mold perfectly to your dog's joints. Feels wonderful & relieves stress on pressure points.
- Two layers of foam: 2 inches for body comfort & 2 inches for weight support. Feels luxurious when laying on it while making sure your dog never sinks to the floor.
- No nasty fillers, harmful chemicals or harsh shredded foam
- Bacteria resistant, hypo allergenic and toxin free. Your dog sleeps completely safely
- With our super soft 100% Microfiber cover. It feels like suede velvet. With surged stitching for long lasting durability & an extra long heavy duty zipper so it's easily removed
- Hairs wipe off easily, it can be washed 100 of times, shrink proof and tear resistant
- Not available in stores. Over 150,000 beds have been bought by delighted big dog owners and their dogs were thrilled!
Made in the USA because it makes a difference.
Size: Medium (33 x 21) | Color: Khaki
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Big Barker||Big Barker||Big Barker||Onix Venture Group - Case Cover & Accessories||Onix Venture Group - Case Cover & Accessories||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||21.25 x 33.25 x 4 in||30 x 48 x 7 in||30 x 48 x 7 in||10 x 37 x 10 in||35 x 42 x 7 in||36 x 28 x 4 in|
|Size||Medium (33 x 21)||Large (48 X 30 X 7-Inch)||Large (48 X 30 X 7)||Jumbo XXL||Large||36" W X 28" L X 4" H|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
He will sleep on the concrete when its really hot out though. It must reflect a lot of heat back up.
Haven't had an opportunity to wash it yet, will update when time comes.
I got the bed in preparation for my puppy's surgery in January. I asked the Big Barker team if it's OK to keep the bed unwrapped till then. The quick reply also earns them the 5 star. Decided not to wait.
My puppy loves to dig. I pulled a couple of old T-shirts over the cover to protect it. Try that to see if that works for you.
Am contemplating getting one too for my other dog who now has a Karunda bed.