Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 26 reviews
on October 3, 2012
THIS product is NOT compatible with NOOK COLOR as stated. It does FIT the NOOK but it DISCHARGES your battery and will not CHARGE IT. You are better off purchasing from Barnes and Noble.
on March 12, 2017
just what i needed glad i bought it
on February 4, 2013
This is a micro usb cable. It is not a Barnes and Noble USB cable. It will work, but has a tough time making a connection. I was very disappointed. The one star is for their prompt refund when I contacted them. I wish Amazon would screen the product description a bit better as I feel this would have prevented the error. The picture is somewhat improved now from when I ordered. Normally for small purchases I use my iphone version of Amazon.com and cannot always see everything you can on the full website. Again, another issue that I hope is resolved in the future.
on April 20, 2016
This is not a nook charger! I was very disappointed to find that this charger did not work on my nook. It did however work great as a phone charger, I like the fact that it is extra long.
on December 20, 2012
I've already informed you of my view on this product, and you gave me a refund for this. I don't like it because it was advertised incorrectly. You stated that it was a charging cord for the Nook color, but when I got it, it did not charge my nook. So I went and bought one from Barnes and Noble.
But, like I said, you guys already refunded this purchase and I'm good with that!
on December 10, 2012
This Barnes & Noble Nook Color USB Cable is not an original Nook Color Cable. This cable charged my nook 1 time. It would not work the second time. I Went to Barnes and Noble this past Saturday and they replaced the cable free of Charge.
This was a waste of money. This was the first item I have ever bought from Amazon that I was not satisfied. the only reason I rated this item was the review would not continue until something was marked.
on November 16, 2012
I ordered this product thinking it was *Specifically* a Nook USB cable---as it was marketed to be. It was not. It was just like 27 other USB cables lying around at my house that will NOT work with the Nook. My Nook will only work with the specific cable (that has the "N" logo) that came with the device. This cable was useless to me, and I would have returned it had I not stupidly thrown away the packaging!
on November 20, 2012
This was a waste of $5. It is NOT a Barnes & Noble USB cord. This is just a plain USB cord for a cell phone and such!
on November 1, 2012
Nook Color USB cable was not available on the B&N website (out of stock) so I thought I'd give this product a try. Didn't work at all, and even if it had I was disappointed in the short length of the cable. Don't waste your money on this junk!
on November 8, 2012
Why oh why did I not read the other three reviews before purchasing this item?!?! It does NOT charge the Nook Color, it does nothing as far as I can tell. USELESS! Don't purchase, you'll only be dissappointed.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.