Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by us the duo STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

It kept my kids entertained for about 2 minutes.
on October 9, 2010
I ordered this DVD based on the great reviews it got from other customers. As much as Barney can drive us crazy with his sugary love, It has been the biggest hit with my 20 month old grand-daughter. We, her mom, dad, grandpa and little Miss S have watched it countless times..It really grows on a person.. Barney and friends are sweet with such wonderful messages and learning songs ,dances and experiences for this nearly 2 yr. old. She asks for it to be played over and over and over. We finally had to stop watching it at nap time because she was so mesmerized by it and wouldn't drift off to sleep (bad habit anyway at nap or bedtime!) I think this video has made her more confident , happy and increased her understanding of people and places beyond her world at home. She also loves "Barney's colorful World...many of the same songs. I highly recommend it!
on February 7, 2013
My son is crazy about this Barney Sing and Dance. He is only 16 months old and already knows all the songs and so do I (LOL). He gets very very excited about this DVD. If he starts acting up, his dad and I use this DVD to calm him down.It works everytime !!
on August 1, 2017
nice video
on September 5, 2016
My baby loved it! Lots of songs.
on December 21, 2016
I loved seeing this. It was one of my childhood shows. I Have a two year old and she loves being able to watch this on my prime videos. But Barney has always been an excellent choice for teaching children.
VINE VOICEon September 19, 2016
My toddler loves music, so this Barney episode is a no brainer. It has some classic nursery songs with the most popular Barney songs. With very few moments of acting instead of singing, this is his new favorite Barney.
on January 7, 2013
My grandson will watch this video a hundred times on Netflix so we bought it for him and he can watch it in the car now too. He was just a wee little thing and started doing the actions in the songs with the kids and Barney. Oh how he loves Barney! Clapping on his knees, on his belly... stomping his feet, clapping his hands.... he knows all the songs and all the actions. He is 22 mos now and is starting to sing the songs as well. When he is sick or grumpy, this usually cheers him right up or calms him right down. God bless the purple dinosaur!
on January 20, 2017
Barney is always a favorite in our household. My 3 yr old loves it. She loves to dance and sing along with Barney and his friends. There is always something new to learn along the way also.
on January 2, 2014
I bought this as a Christmas present for my great granddaughter. She has liked Barney since she was 2 and what can I say about Barney CDs except that children still love him and enjoy watching him. My granddaughter loved him years ago. I know children still like to watch him. The programs are happy and the songs are fun. The characters are not threatening and Barney shows that being good is a wonderful thing. We need more of these morals today.