Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by Garth Brooks PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 20, 2017
Barney is always a favorite in our household. My 3 yr old loves it. She loves to dance and sing along with Barney and his friends. There is always something new to learn along the way also.
on January 2, 2014
I bought this as a Christmas present for my great granddaughter. She has liked Barney since she was 2 and what can I say about Barney CDs except that children still love him and enjoy watching him. My granddaughter loved him years ago. I know children still like to watch him. The programs are happy and the songs are fun. The characters are not threatening and Barney shows that being good is a wonderful thing. We need more of these morals today.
on August 13, 2016
My 2 and 4 year old grandchildren watched the entire movie. It is gentle entertainment appropriate for children. Both of them stared at the screen transfixed by the purple serpent singing and leading others in dance.
on February 7, 2017
THE AUTO PLAY DID NOT WORK, IT WAS A PAIN FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTER AND TO ME!!!! THE OTHER BARNEY'S WORKED........NOT THIS ONE IT IS A SHAME THE CONTENT WAS TERRIFIC!!!!!!!
on January 11, 2017
This movie had my daughter so engaged. I grew up on this and the core values Barney promotes are truly beautiful and inspiring. He send a great message to the kids.
on October 16, 2013
My daughter absolutely adores this video. If your child likes Barney, this is one of the best if not the best Barney DVD out there. Great price, too! We paid a little under $10 for it. It comes with a music CD. Be warned CD has only a few songs on it, but considering it's just a bonus it was nice. CD is not a full CD. Sing and Dance is awesome!
on December 8, 2016
My son who is 4 loved this when he was younger and how my daughter loves this episode as well! It has classic children's songs that kids never will get tire of!
on March 11, 2015
Excellent product. We use it on rides in the car and it keeps his attention.
on September 26, 2016
My 6 month old goes absolutely nuts when I turn Barney on. He has coughing fits that eventually lead to seizure like activity and our go to show to calm him down is this.
on May 6, 2016
While I, personally, have never seen the allure of Barney, my grandaughters feel quite differently. They love the songs and it even has my two-year-old grandaughter dancing. Very entertaining for kids.