Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Barney's Musical Scrapbook
Amazon Vehicles Celebrity Picks 2016 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 CM - Mens Grooming Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Sting Shop Outdoor Deals on Amazon Baby Gift Guide

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on October 3, 2010
This collection is a compilation of memorable moments from previous shows, but the best thing about it is that there are 14 songs on the DVD and this is the chief attraction for the 2 year old for whom it was bought. The various montages are linked by a very credible storyline and it as usual continues the lessons on sharing and caring for others so it is a good addition to a pre schooler's DVD collection
on November 25, 2008
It is amazing how my son is captivated by this DVD. The songs and the way Barney sings them with his friends is absolutely brilliant. The only time that my son sits still to have his meals is when we play this DVD for him. A good buy if your child is a Barney Fan!
on December 16, 2008
Thank you for carrying the Barney/HIT Entertainment products. Our kids love them and they are becoming very difficult to find. We can always count on Amazon!!
on December 30, 2007
Our 2 yr old grandson loves Barney. This video was a "hit" with him! We also brought him some of Barney's books and the Jakks Barney Dance & Play Guitar.
on March 16, 2007
My three-year old daughter just loves it! I do too! The music is great, the themes are fun. I totally recommend it!
on May 25, 2009
The product received was as described. It is a very entertaining DVD to have for your toddler.
on April 13, 2015
My son enjoys this movie, and he is a total barney connisuer.
on August 23, 2016
Well, at least my toddlers love it:)
on October 17, 2016