Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 30, 2017
This was purchased as a birthday gift for our great niece Avery so I don't know what she will think of it. I thought the premise was cute and the art work adorable. If only people got along as well as this group of farm animals.
on May 22, 2017
We love this book! We have had many copies of this book. It has been a favorite of both of my children and I have the entire thing memorized. I think everyone needs this book.
on September 2, 2017
Sandra Boynton is wonderful. Got this for my newest grandson because of course no one could find all the others I'd bough for the older ones.
on November 12, 2017
Love this book. I have been reading it to little ones for about 25 years, it never disappoints! It's a favorite gift I give to the very young.
on September 8, 2017
Love these books! Sent a few to our new nephew, who hopefully loves them as much as our kids!
on September 26, 2017
Great book for the little ones. There have been many barnyard dance parties. It has been read so often, that sometimes it just vanishes for a few weeks.
on April 3, 2017
family favorite... gift to a very young friend. The rhythm and verse is great.
on September 20, 2017
My 2-year old loves this book! And so do I! Its fun to read.
on August 27, 2017
My granddaughter loves this book so I gave it as a gift.
on March 21, 2017
Great service, arrived intact and as described.