Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 393 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 593 reviews
on March 23, 2017
My kids are grown now, but this and Moo, Baa, La La La! were their absolute favorites.
Bought this to pass along the fun to a friend's kid who is enjoying being read to, and loves the board books while she is out with her family at various events.
The books are well made, heavy duty cardboard.
Well printed, Well illustrated.
Perfect for the young, aspiring reader!
on April 12, 2017
I'm having as much fun reading it as baby is listening. The animals square dance with each other & the rhyming is cute. What a fun book!
review image review image review image review image
Sandra Boynton writes, hands down, my favorite children's books. I learned about them when our school librarian bought a couple for my daughter. Her illustrations are adorable and her stories are too! Barnyard Dance is my favorite,but I won almost all of them. Some are educational (Opposites) and some are just fun (Dinosaur Dance). I have also bought these as gifts and everyone absolutely adores them. If you are looking for a short, fun book for a little kid, get one of these. They might not be complex enough to hold the attention of older kids though (but I don't know because I don't have any older kids).
on March 17, 2017
Great read that encourages children to be interactive with the characters. Another favorite of my 2yo granddaughter!
on May 22, 2017
We love this book! We have had many copies of this book. It has been a favorite of both of my children and I have the entire thing memorized. I think everyone needs this book.
on April 4, 2017
my daughters favorite book. The first book that she ever wanted to have read over and over. 18mo
on January 29, 2014
This book does not need anymore glowing reviews but I wanted to say that this is my favorite of her books. I bought this for our 15 month old at Christmas time and we all love to hear this book. My seven year old requests this book. We all try to do the moves from the book as I read it (or rather sing it). I suppose this is more like a song than a story. As always with her books the illustrations are charming and perfect for little book lovers. This book is highly popular in our house. We have many of her books but this is by far our favorite. Happy reading (and singing)!! "Stomp your feet, Clap your hands, Everybody ready for a Barnyard dance..."
on April 3, 2017
family favorite... gift to a very young friend. The rhythm and verse is great.
on March 21, 2017
Great service, arrived intact and as described.
on April 29, 2017
Love the rhyming/ singsong that this book has. My 1 1/2 year old loves it!