Lyft Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 401 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 604 reviews
on March 17, 2017
Great read that encourages children to be interactive with the characters. Another favorite of my 2yo granddaughter!
on May 22, 2017
We love this book! We have had many copies of this book. It has been a favorite of both of my children and I have the entire thing memorized. I think everyone needs this book.
on September 2, 2017
Sandra Boynton is wonderful. Got this for my newest grandson because of course no one could find all the others I'd bough for the older ones.
on September 8, 2017
Love these books! Sent a few to our new nephew, who hopefully loves them as much as our kids!
on September 26, 2017
Great book for the little ones. There have been many barnyard dance parties. It has been read so often, that sometimes it just vanishes for a few weeks.
on April 3, 2017
family favorite... gift to a very young friend. The rhythm and verse is great.
on September 20, 2017
My 2-year old loves this book! And so do I! Its fun to read.
on August 27, 2017
My granddaughter loves this book so I gave it as a gift.
on March 21, 2017
Great service, arrived intact and as described.
on August 28, 2017
Cute cute cute! A little square dance written in book form about some farm animals. We love Sandra's books!