BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

This is so perfect for one my one year old! We can't keep him engaged long, especially for the books with stories, but this is something nice that he likes and it's fun and interactive. We really enjoy reading this to him and dancing around while we do :) He loves all of the animal sounds at this age!
on March 17, 2017
Great read that encourages children to be interactive with the characters. Another favorite of my 2yo granddaughter!
on October 11, 2017
My son loves this book. He points to it on the back of a few of Sandra's other books now. I'd bought it for bedtime, but we read it before bath now because it makes him dance. We also learned a couple new animals and their sounds :)
on May 22, 2017
We love this book! We have had many copies of this book. It has been a favorite of both of my children and I have the entire thing memorized. I think everyone needs this book.
on September 2, 2017
Sandra Boynton is wonderful. Got this for my newest grandson because of course no one could find all the others I'd bough for the older ones.
on September 8, 2017
Love these books! Sent a few to our new nephew, who hopefully loves them as much as our kids!
on September 26, 2017
Great book for the little ones. There have been many barnyard dance parties. It has been read so often, that sometimes it just vanishes for a few weeks.
on April 3, 2017
family favorite... gift to a very young friend. The rhythm and verse is great.
on September 20, 2017
My 2-year old loves this book! And so do I! Its fun to read.
on August 27, 2017
My granddaughter loves this book so I gave it as a gift.