Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 385 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 585 reviews
on March 23, 2017
My kids are grown now, but this and Moo, Baa, La La La! were their absolute favorites.
Bought this to pass along the fun to a friend's kid who is enjoying being read to, and loves the board books while she is out with her family at various events.
The books are well made, heavy duty cardboard.
Well printed, Well illustrated.
Perfect for the young, aspiring reader!
on April 12, 2017
I'm having as much fun reading it as baby is listening. The animals square dance with each other & the rhyming is cute. What a fun book!
review image review image review image review image
on June 9, 2017
Sandra Boynton is my favorite for littles!! I bought this as a baby shower gift as typically everyone is buying clothes for the new baby and I wanted to make sure this little one didn't miss out on the fun of these books!! I read them to my son 20 years ago and he LOVED them! They were short enough and durable enough to get years of use. It's been 20 years and I think I still know this by heart!!
on July 13, 2017
Sandra Boynton writes, hands down, my favorite children's books. I learned about them when our school librarian bought a couple for my daughter. Her illustrations are adorable and her stories are too! Barnyard Dance is my favorite,but I won almost all of them. Some are educational (Opposites) and some are just fun (Dinosaur Dance). I have also bought these as gifts and everyone absolutely adores them. If you are looking for a short, fun book for a little kid, get one of these. They might not be complex enough to hold the attention of older kids though (but I don't know because I don't have any older kids).
on July 1, 2017
This is an absolutely lovely rhyming story. It was one of my favorites to read my children, and one of their very favorites to listen to. This book was a staple every night with my youngest daughter. I still have it memorized, and she's 19 now! I just purchased it as a gift for my sister in law who is having her first baby soon. Instead of cards, she requested that people gift her new daughter with their favorite children's book. This is one of the 4 that I got for her. Very fun and easy book to read, and just a very cute story.
on March 17, 2017
Great read that encourages children to be interactive with the characters. Another favorite of my 2yo granddaughter!
on May 19, 2017
I gave this book to my niece 10 years ago, and it is still one of her favorites to read and act out for her baby sister. A wonderfully musical, sound-full book for little ones. I bought this smaller version recently for my own library, but prefer the larger size for reading with kids.
on May 22, 2017
We love this book! We have had many copies of this book. It has been a favorite of both of my children and I have the entire thing memorized. I think everyone needs this book.
on September 14, 2007
My wife and I received this board book from a co-worker of mine about three months before our first son was born -- almost nine years ago. A daughter and another son later, this remains my favorite children's board book and definitely a favorite of my three children during their first couple of years. The tempo, simplicity and fun illustrations captivated them. Even though the books has been chewed, drooled on and worn down, it is one of those books that we'll save for our grandchildren because it holds special memories of what must be nearly a thousand readings that produced joyful smiles and laughter from our three children. We love Sandra Boynton books and we rate this one the best of all.
on July 5, 2013
I'm buying my 3rd copy of this book for myself! I have given copies to both of my daughters when they gave birth to their children. I have read this book to all 4 of my grandsons over a hundred times! All of them absolutely love it! They love the pictures, point to the animals and really enjoy the rhythmic verses. It's fun making all the animal noises. The open "handle" on the front cover makes it easy for little ones to carry it around. I decided I need a copy at my house so I can read it here--not just at my grandchild's house. This makes a great baby shower gift! FYI-the iPhone has a "Barnyard Dance" app that reads the book in a hoedown type format. FUN!!