Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Format: Board book|Change

Showing 1-10 of 378 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 577 reviews
on April 12, 2017
I'm having as much fun reading it as baby is listening. The animals square dance with each other & the rhyming is cute. What a fun book!
review image review image review image review image
on March 23, 2017
My kids are grown now, but this and Moo, Baa, La La La! were their absolute favorites.
Bought this to pass along the fun to a friend's kid who is enjoying being read to, and loves the board books while she is out with her family at various events.
The books are well made, heavy duty cardboard.
Well printed, Well illustrated.
Perfect for the young, aspiring reader!
on May 11, 2017
I've just introduced Barnyard Dance to my almost two yr old granddaughter. Even if she isn't in the mood to sit and read she can't help be drawn in to the sing song rhythm and all the sounds she knows. Sandra Boynton and a few others have done such an incredible job of putting great books on board so even the youngest toddlers are learning about stories, not just pretty pictures, short on words. BarnYard Dance should be in every toddlers library. Watch them get up and dance! Great purchase. Highly recommended.
on March 17, 2017
Great read that encourages children to be interactive with the characters. Another favorite of my 2yo granddaughter!
on May 19, 2017
I gave this book to my niece 10 years ago, and it is still one of her favorites to read and act out for her baby sister. A wonderfully musical, sound-full book for little ones. I bought this smaller version recently for my own library, but prefer the larger size for reading with kids.
on April 4, 2017
my daughters favorite book. The first book that she ever wanted to have read over and over. 18mo
on September 11, 2016
Barnyard dance is the perfect interactive book for a young toddler or child. When my daughters were small we always danced to the book's "instructions." .. "Bow to your partner..."Strut with the duck" my girls learned vocabulary such as strut and bow and we had a such good time! everytime. We even "read" the book to fiddle music. I can't say enough. be prepared for a great time! This is NOT a bedtime story.
on January 29, 2014
This book does not need anymore glowing reviews but I wanted to say that this is my favorite of her books. I bought this for our 15 month old at Christmas time and we all love to hear this book. My seven year old requests this book. We all try to do the moves from the book as I read it (or rather sing it). I suppose this is more like a song than a story. As always with her books the illustrations are charming and perfect for little book lovers. This book is highly popular in our house. We have many of her books but this is by far our favorite. Happy reading (and singing)!! "Stomp your feet, Clap your hands, Everybody ready for a Barnyard dance..."
on January 30, 2017
This book is so much fun to read to the baby! I found myself dancing around the room while I read it.
on April 3, 2017
family favorite... gift to a very young friend. The rhythm and verse is great.