Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video Snuggle Up with Your Favorite Holiday Movies on Amazon Video  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 3, 2017
Oh my goodness. I had to have this book. I remember my grandmother squaredancing at the fair when I was a child, so I knew the cadence when I read it to our son. My husband didn’t get it, so we went to the website referenced inside the front cover so he could listen to the recording of a professional reading it. Then we were all able to join in on the fun! It’s a really fun read!
on October 30, 2017
This was purchased as a birthday gift for our great niece Avery so I don't know what she will think of it. I thought the premise was cute and the art work adorable. If only people got along as well as this group of farm animals.
on September 2, 2017
Sandra Boynton is wonderful. Got this for my newest grandson because of course no one could find all the others I'd bough for the older ones.
on November 25, 2017
This is one of my 2 1/2 year old’s favorite books! We read it nightly and he has even memorized most of the words. We love this author.
on November 12, 2017
Love this book. I have been reading it to little ones for about 25 years, it never disappoints! It's a favorite gift I give to the very young.
on September 8, 2017
Love these books! Sent a few to our new nephew, who hopefully loves them as much as our kids!
on September 26, 2017
Great book for the little ones. There have been many barnyard dance parties. It has been read so often, that sometimes it just vanishes for a few weeks.
on April 3, 2017
family favorite... gift to a very young friend. The rhythm and verse is great.
on September 20, 2017
My 2-year old loves this book! And so do I! Its fun to read.
on November 23, 2017
This is the most fun little kid book! I will be ordering more copies for all the grands.