Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 225 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 898 reviews
on October 30, 2016
This is a great movie for kids and adults alike!! A wonderful way to convey the message of the importance of responsibility but to not forget how to still have fun once we become a "GROWN UP!!" The humor isn't focused strictly towards the kids but also has moments the adults will find themselves laughing right along as well!! } Glad I bought it for my movie library and plan on watching it over and over in the future!! Thank you Amazon for making it possible for me to find and purchase this item for only 1 cent plus shipping!! I will definitely make Amazon my number one shopping location!!
on February 28, 2017
My grand kids and I love this movie! It is so funny, and yet teaches a nice message as well. I love the animation, the story, the music and most of all - Kevin James!
on February 8, 2017
My grandson 3yo absolutely loves this movie, unfortunately net flix removed it so we bought it for him.some scenes differ from the version we were used to.
on June 11, 2017
Bought this for a friend who was looking for this. Arrived on time and she was very pleased!
on February 24, 2017
My granddaughter is on her second copy of this DVD and I have to keep one here at grandma's for her when she is here. She has watched and loved this from ages 4-6yrs old! Very funny movie!
on March 11, 2017
Funny kids movie. Especially if your kids love farm animals.
on May 16, 2017
Such a great movie, it's one of my favorites. Funny, smart, clever. Only one issue, they drew utters on the Bulls. What's up with that???
on January 13, 2014
This movie was so funny I watched it 5 times in 2 days....and I'm 55 with no children!!
The hubby even watched it and laughed out loud.
The storyline was great - a classic lesson kiddies so watch carefully..
and never underestimate what the animals are up to when we're not watching!!
on June 2, 2014
I liked cartoons growing. To let you know how old I am, I watched farmer gray cartoons that were little more than ink blotches that had arms and legs. but , I love them, every Sunday morning. So, with all the detail and factual correctness to these animations of these days, it a real treat. This was very entertaining animation and very delightful. The music was great. I bought the movie and the music online, so, that I'll have them when the grand kids come to visit and when I go to visit them I'll just bring up my video library on line and we can all have a treat . I couldn't do that in my kid years. Enjoy these days and be happy.
on September 5, 2017