- Hardcover: 240 pages
- Publisher: Civitas Books; 1 edition (August 25, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 046500881X
- ISBN-13: 978-0465008810
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.8 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,729,060 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Barrelhouse Blues: Location Recording and the Early Traditions of the Blues Hardcover – August 25, 2009
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Detailed and deeply felt, Barrelhouse Blues is quite the education.”
Oliver's research is deep and his opinions raise questions, but his is a fine book for any blues fan yearning to learn about its origins.”
About the Author
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?