Pet Net Barrier -- Lifepul(TM) Dogs Backseat Barrier Mesh Obstacle Dog Car Fence Mesh, to Keep Your Pets and Drivers Safety inTravel, One Size Fit Most & Easy to Install for Car,SUV,Truck,
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- ✿ Double Size Window Mesh: Car back seat barrier in upper with small grid and lower with large venting nets means mesh window promotes air circulation,upper made with create a soft wall between driver and pet,make them do not afraid
- ✿ Quickly Install: Fold and unfold just need five seconds to install,4 buckle clips that fit around each headrest & bottom around brackets on the floor
- ✿ All Covering Size: Large sizes almost around any car,trucks or SUV's back of front seats air consoles,no worries about your lovely pets'claw to broken the center console
- ✿ Function Design: Many pets likes steps over it onto the console,with the car back seat barrier,keeps pets from launching into front seat
- ✿ Pet&Car good partner: With car back seat barrier stop scratching the car front seats enjoying driving safe and comfortable ideal temperature with them,meanwhile provide good protection all the time ✿ Great deal for Save 13% on Lifepul(TM) Dog Seat Cover + Lifepul(TM) Back Seat Barrier
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Made with high quality heavy-duty 600D Oxford cloth for durability and comfortability,window net design in nylon,you don't worry about your dog has the issue digging or without seeing you become restless.
Super Easy To Install and Adjust
- Just unfold and clip the straps of car back seat barrier around the front and back headrests and pull on the straps to tighten,meanwhile loop around brackets on the floor;having four buckles to adjustable
- Whole dog car back seat barrier measures 27"x 18" which covers nearly all shaped consoles for cars, trucks and SUV's,it forms a sort of barrier in the way means that different shaped console being under protect.
- Lightweight and unique two different size grid windows design,easily folds and unfolds to storage portable the car back seat barrier,promotes air circulation & allows both of yours to keep an eye on each other through the mesh viewing window
Simple To Clean
- Durable material means Scratch resistance,you can use sdamp cloth to wipe car back seat barrier or hand wash,put it in the washing mechine too.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I did have a moment's pause this morning, though, setting it up. In the picture it shows it attaches under the headrests. I did that, looked up and thought to myself: my dogs will jump this in 3.4 seconds. I instead put the tie loops around the top of the headrests. Problem gone. The barrier has little hooks on the bottom ties which hooked brilliantly to the bottom of my seats. It stretched out wonderfully and seemed very sturdy.
Bottom line: a breeze to put on and take off and my dogs had to stay in the backseat. They could not figure out a way through and so they gave it -5 stars for thwarting them, which is why I gave it 5 stars for working perfectly.
Although I always put my Chiweenie and Chihuahua in the back seat, they constantly go back and forth from the back to the front while I'm driving. This pet barrier seemed like the perfect solution. It was easy to install, and I was impressed with its sturdiness, especially considering it cost only $15.00.
Last week was our test drive, so to speak. Although my Older dog seemed a little upset at first, he settled in nicely and didn't try to get into the front seat. The younger almost 1 year, did not approve at all. She's new to the family so she's still learning so I'm hoping this will change with time, but right now, the entire time I'm driving, she'll be trying to find ways to get past the barrier. At first I only had it connected to the head rests but the I soon learned was a horrible idea because not two minutes into our drive, Peanut, the pup, was halfway to the front seat with her backend kind of stuck in the backseat. It was funny.. I put her back and watched her go right back and do it again. So I found a way to tie the bottom ends, there were no instructions so i don't know if i did it right but it stays down so it's ok. She does manage to get her nose through the sides a little but not her whole head. She now has resorted to putting her paws on top of the barrier and stand the whole time, sniffing my ear every now and then. I went into the gas station with them in the car the other day and when I returned to the car imagine my surprise when I found Peanut sitting in the driver's seat! Since the barrier wasn't compromised, she must have just jumped over it. The same thing happens after every place where I had to get out of the car.
The important thing is, she didn't try to jump into the front seat while I was driving, and I'm hoping this will continue.
I would recommend this pet net barrier but you have a determined dog, they will find a way, especially when you're not looking. :)