Barrington Collection Premium Roll and Score Game Set – Available in Multiple Styles
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||119.5 x 24.75 x 56.75 inches|
|Item Weight||185.9 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A MODERN TWIST ON AN OLD-TIME CLASSIC: Among our extensive collection of premium, recreational games and equipment, we are proud to include our speedball machines. This equipment contains modern technology without sacrificing its traditional feel.
- RUSTIC DESIGN: We recreated the essence and aesthetics of the original ball scoring game. Accented with distressed oak wood with iron metal trimming, legs and net, this table is as much a designer piece as it is high-performing sports equipment.
- HIGH-TECH FEATURES: Our ball hop game features a quick-response, automatic ball return, a slick and unblemished ramp, and comes equipped with a jumbo scorer, LED lights, and sound effects to incite excitement - especially among children and teens.
- INCREDIBLY VERSATILE: Whether you are looking for a creative way to enjoy family game night, need to jazz up your basement, or just want to add antique decorative pieces to a room in your house, our ball hop bowling set is a unique, practical option.
- THE BARRINGTON PROMISE: We want you to love our roll-and-score machine ball game. If you aren’t 100% satisfied or there is a defect, return it within 90 days for a full refund or replacement. We want you to love our gaming equipment as much as we do.
Frequently bought together
Compare with other sport table games
This ItemBarrington Collection Premium Roll and Score Game Set – Available in Multiple Styles
|sport||bowling||Shuffleboard||Roll and Score||Foosball|
|brand||Barrington Billiards||Barrington Billiards||Hall of Games||Barrington Billiards|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
FUN LONG SHOT
With a total length of 130”, this Roll and Score Game from Barrington is a definite standout. Measuring at 24¾” H and 65” W, there’s no problem fitting this roll and score game into your personal game room!
This Barrington Roll and Score Game oozes sophistication. It boasts a burgundy PVC laminate and UV coating playing surface for fast ball rolling. Its one-piece solid construction is designed to handle rough play and last throughout the years.
Barrington displays premium roll and score table features like sturdy legs with cross panel support and ABS scoring rings for added table durability. This Barrington roll and score game also offers a built-in components like an automatic ball return system and two cup holders with soft cork mat.
MATRIX SCORING SYSTEM
Experience a fun, exciting, and futuristic roll and score game with its built-in LED light and arcade sound effects and easy access push button controls to reset the game in seconds. This set also includes four 2½” diameter weighted balls.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By kinnereth2 on November 29, 2019
Not two weeks after plugging it in, one of the red lights has already burned out. :(
Also, it TALKS TO YOU VERY LOUDLY after every shot and hubby rigged cardboard/masking tape muffles to tone it down.
But this is a very nice compromise between the under-$500 cheezy machines, and the big, heavy, original (antique) Skee Ball machines which would be impossible to repair, cost thousands, and are too big for our home.
All in all, reasonably priced and way more fun than most rec room game options.
Assembly was fairly straightforward. The instructions are for the most part clear with well labeled parts and hardware, though there was one step for which the picture was a little confusing. Customer service was easily accessible and helpful. I'm glad I had a power drill to run in the screws; it would have been much more challenging by hand. A couple of screws were hard to reach but I managed. The final assembly is sturdy and looks nice.
The game itself works as advertised. There are flashing lights, a running score for a 1- or 2-player game, and an announcement with scores which is very, very, very loud. We may put a towel over the speaker to dampen it a bit. As others have said, the balls are a little flimsy rubber and not solid wooden balls as you'd find at an arcade, but they work fine and cause less damage when thrown errantly by a child. The deck is also a little higher than a normal skee ball game, but our 5-year-old can play fine with a little step stool.
The product itself is awesome. It took about 2 hours to assemble per the well-written directions, and the pieces are all nicely numbered with stickers (that remove and don’t leave marks). Be sure to have an open area to work, as there are steps that require you to assemble large pieces and then move on to other portions, only to join them together later. Ease of instructions and assembly was very good.
For those that need more balls (it comes with 4), you can go on the MD Sports website and order 4 additional (or more) for $14.95 + tax per set. We thought of using lacrosse balls (same diameter, but much heavier and harder), but I think those are too heavy and might damage the roll and score parts..
The operation of the product works great with just one snag: sometimes the balls will get lodged into the upper section of the ball return incline. In this case, we just walk over and “tap” the back panel and it allows them to dislodge. Perhaps a heavier ball would discourage this from happening, but then it might also break the points sensors (which are plastic).
Overall, MD Sports (Barrington) has created a great, thoughtful product. It would have been five stars, but the shipping experience (horrific) will forever be in my mind and associated with this product.
I set it up myself in about 2 1/2 hours. Instructions were easy to follow, and everything was accurately labeled which help a lot!
Two minor downfalls:
1) the balls are not wooden or ceramic. They are a slightly squeezable rubber, and one even has a little oblongness to it from packing. BUT, great for little kids to be able to throw around without damaging anything. We are getting wooden balls for it for the adults to use.
2) even though i followed the assembly instruction to a T, the center legs somehow ended up being slightly lower than the rest, which made the majority of the weight rest towards the score box. Easy fix with a couple shims on the backside though.
Overall, GREAT product that is already a hit with EVERYONE!