Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 15, 2014
Great for an AP calc student, I took both AB and BC and used this Barron's book each year. This is probably the cheapest you can get them unless you get a used one or borrow one, but honestly a new one is worth it. It won't be as much help if you already see someone's answers next to the question or if you're not allowed to write inside it (I seriously bought a new one after AB for my BC year because it wouldn't have helped me if I saw all of my answers already written out). This was definitely a huge huge help for me throughout the years as well as cramming close to the AP tests. Sometimes Barron's doesn't do the best job at explaining topics but the whole style of the book will help prepare you for the exam. I got 5's both years so Barron's is definitely doing something right, good luck!
on June 10, 2012
As a calculus teacher, I recommended my students purchase this book. Every student agreed that the book was worth the purchase price. The practice tests--which I think are slightly harder than the real thing--are extremely useful for gauging one's strengths and weaknesses. In addition, many practice problems are included that allow one to work on the weaknesses. A great product!
on November 26, 2017
i love this
on June 7, 2014
First off, Barron's was the best book I used for AP Calculus review. Hands down, the questions are harder than the AP test, but prepare students by doing so. There are three practice tests, with answers and detailed explanations for each question. The book as contains lessons with practice questions for each concept in Calculus.

Now here's the best part, the 11th edition is almost the same as the 12th word for word (the practice tests from the 11th are the exact same as the 12th, from question and answer placement), and it's less than half the cost.
on September 8, 2012
Like other said, Barron's book is actually more difficult than the real exam and I really admit it. The problems in this book is so hard that some of it I have no idea how to do. They cover each chapter in every detail. the practice problems is hard but it really worth it. I skipped the hard problems and only practice with the easy one (i mean the one that i can do) and still can get a 3 in the exam. If you really wnat to get a 5 on the test, get this book early and practice the problems in the chapter that are teaching in class. by that way, when the exam comes, you just have to look back in the book and know how to do most of it. good luck! and have fun with Calculus :)
on February 13, 2016
Exactly what I need and excellent shipment! From everything that I have read, this is a good book. I definitely recommend it to all.
on December 19, 2012
I'm currently using this in tandem with my actual AP Calculus textbook, and I think it would really only be useful in such a context. I would definitely suggest using the practise tests at the end of each chapter with some exercises from your calculus book. The book covers all the topics that could be on the test, but not in a lot of detail.
on February 18, 2014
perfect! it helped my son get an "A" and earn college credits while in High School. I would recommend the product, but I must admit we only bought it because it was recommended by his teacher. Be sure to look for the same advice.
on January 4, 2013
Nice for my son to know where he stood on his review for the AP test. Useful to have the latest book as the curriculum is always changing and studying the wrong curriculum or test format is not that useful in exam review time.
on January 14, 2013
The book condenses the info from a calculus textbook and highlights important points that are stressed on the exam. I don't love it but it is useful to read in conjunction with another textbook that has more detail.