- Series: Barron's Sat 2400
- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: Barron's Educational Series; 4 edition (August 1, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1438000200
- ISBN-13: 978-1438000206
- Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.8 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 51 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #647,874 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Barron's SAT 2400, 4th Edition 4th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Note: I recommend getting the "Barrons Big Book" of SAT since they provide more sample essays and in-depth(highly detailed) insights. But since essay is optional from now on, this does the job perfectly!
If you're looking for more practice questions, get the College Board's official study guide or an actual workbook.
The book also does a mediocre job of explaining the answers. Doesn't say anything about the other answers, just states the correct answer, gives its definition, and then moves on. Not much to go off of that.
However, I feel that the Math and Writing sections are more refined. It seems like the book just tries to rush the Critical Reading part, but there's GREAT content about grammar and concepts that you need to learn for Math.
- Strategies that will help you to save time and move faster on the SAT
- Hard practice questions that helps you to prepare for those 700, 750 score style questions.
- Strong Math and Writing sections
- Not enough practice questions
- Appendix with vocabulary lists isn't that strong, just a handful per alphabet
- Weak Reading section