Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 29 reviews
on September 8, 2014
I love this product. I am using a 1,5 liter thermos for preparing a delicious porridge: 1 cup of grains (washed) cover with boiling water. Close the thermos. It takes less then an hour for the grains to become eatable:))
on April 2, 2015
It looks more like seeds meant for planting than grain used in cooking, not at all like the picture. Also sold in a dirty zip-lock bag without any instructions.
on May 31, 2016
Was exactly what I was hoping for. Will be ordering more!
on May 25, 2016
Great stuff....can't believe I can't find it in stores.
on July 20, 2014
I tried this product after seeing it on a television show. It was okay, but I got tired of it very quickly. If you like Barley, you will probably love it. It just was not for me.
on November 23, 2014
Awesome product, fast shipping, it's a lot of fun to go from raw grain to flours and soups in your own home.
on June 10, 2013
This is delicious. I was interested in trying it because I read that it helped stabilize blood sugar in diabetics. I found that it did help with that.It tasted good too!
on April 11, 2015
Great grains to help feed our chickens and also for us to use as well.
on March 22, 2015
Taste good but price is a little bit higher than I think.
on November 17, 2014
Great. im putting in my home made chicken soup today

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.