Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Barska Loaded Gear VX-200 Right Hand Tactical Vest
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Customizable tactical vest-fully adjustable-one size fits most
- Adjustable 38 to 50 torso, length 22
- Adjustable shoulder panels, ladder buckles and side straps give a custom fit
- Web System compartments with Velcro closures
- Detachable right hand holster
- Customizable tactical vest- fully adjustable, one size fits most
- Adjustable shoulder panels, ladder buckles and side straps give you a custom fit Web system compartments with Velcro closures
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Barska Loaded Gear Tactical Vest
The Loaded Gear VX-200 Tactical Vest (Black) from Barska keeps ammo and tactical essentials organized and close at hand. The VX-200 is fully adjustable to fit most adults, with adjustable shoulder panels and side straps, and ladder buckles on each side of the vest allow for quicker adjustment and a customized fit. This tactical vest features four rifle mag pouches that can accommodate the standard M4/AR15 30 round magazines, and are adjustable to fit either one or two magazines per pouch. Mesh webbing designed for ventilation and durability, and the 1" heavy duty MOLLE straps allow you to carry additional gear. Front and back touch-fastener areas enable the attachment of patches and IDs. A reinforced rescue pull handle, for dragging injured personnel out of harm's way, is located on the upper back of vest.The Barska loaded gear right hand tactical vest is a durable, tactical, 4 piece vest, which keeps ammo and tactical essentials organized and close at hand. Barska loaded gear tactical vest fully adjustable to fit most adult body types, has adjustable shoulder panels and side straps for a custom fit. One size fits all. Ladder buckles on each side of the vest allow for quicker adjustment for a customized fit.
3 Detachable Pieces Include:
- 1-Detachable draw holster
- 1-Three section pistol mag/flashlight pouch with velcro closures
- 1-Heavy duty adjustable belt with pouches
Great for Airsoft and Paintball Battles
- Fully adjustable to fit most adult body types
- Tough mesh webbing designed for maximum ventilation and durability
- 1 inch heavy duty back webbing system to carry additional gear
- Front and back Velcro areas for attaching patches
- Reinforced rescue pull handle
- 2 large internal zippered pockets for additional items
- Back mesh pocket with Velcro closure, ideal for hydration system (Bladder not included)
Keep everything you need close-at-hand with the Barska Loaded Gear VX-200 Tactical Right Hand Vest. Fully adjustable to fit most adults, with adjustable should panels and side straps and ladder buckles on each side of the vest for quicker adjustment and a customized fit, this vest is easy to use and comfortable to wear. Featuring four rifle magazine pouches that can accommodate the standard M4/AR15 30 round magazines, each pouch can be adjusted to fit one or two magazines per pouch. Mesh webbing of high-strength polyester construction provides ample ventilation and durability while the one-inch MOLLE straps make it simple to carry additional gear. You can also use the front and back touch-fastener areas to enable the attachment of patches and IDs. A reinforced pill handle, for dragging injured personnel out of harm’s way, is located on the upper back of the vest. This vest, made from 1680 denier light weight ballistic polyester, includes one detachable draw holster, one three-section pistol mag/flashlight pouch with Velcro closures, and one heavy-duty adjust belt with pouches. Made from light-weight ballistic polyester. Adjustable 38-50 in. torso. Includes adjustable belt with pouches. Features large back mesh pocket. Detachable draw holster.
Style Name: Right | Color: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I own several tactical plate carriers that are made for men and fit me perfectly. This vest is terrible and if I'm honest the build quality is on the lower end but I didn't expect much considering the price. Both my plate carriers run over $300 each. I'll stick with them.