Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Barska Quick Access Biometric Rifle Safe AX11652” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 67% off the $606.25 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $16.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Barska Quick Access Biometric Rifle Safe AX11652
|Price:||$249.49 Amazon Prime | Fast, FREE Shipping with|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Store up to 120 different fingerprints
- Silent Access Feature Allows you to mute beeping notification
- CA DOJ Approved
- Outer Size: 8.6'' x 9.8'' x 52.17'' Inner Size: 6.3'' x 9.7'' x 52''
- Included Accessories: Mounting Hardware, 2 Backup Keys and Batteries
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The Quick Access Biometric Rifle Safe allows you to keep rifles, guns & ammo stored securely and quickly accessible with a scan of your fingerprint. Keep up to 4 rifles, guns and ammo stored securely and quickly accessible with the simple scan of your fingerprint. A removable section rifle safe barrel holder will keep your rifles lined up and ready for action. For added security the Biometric Rifle safe is manufactured with six mounting points at the back of the safe so that it can be mounted to a wall, the floor, or any flat surface. The three- point deadbolt locking system and solid steel construction guarantee peace of mind that no unauthorized users will access your valuables. The faceplate removes to reveal a backup key lock in case of battery failure.
Barska is committed to customer satisfaction and provides free technical support. Review the User Manual for more information.
Top Customer Reviews
I decided to customize mine (as I do with most everything). Last thing you want in an emergency is to be fumbling around in the dark, so I added some simple LED lighting to make it less of a black hole. There are various approaches to this. I decided I wanted it act like a refigerator- with the lights turning on whenever the door is open, and off when the door is closed. I picked up a basic 'normally closed' momentary contact switch at my local 'gadget hut', and mounted it so the door, when closed, would keep the switch open, and the lights off. You could also use a magnetic switch.Read more ›
1. Biometric feature works flawlessly. It was easy to program and it recognizes my fingerprint every time.
2. It has a silent feature so you can access the safe discretely if there is an intruder in your home.
3. Has a shelf to also store a pistol.
4. Great concept for a nice little home defence safe. The concept is not to store many firearms or keep them safe from fire. The concept is to have a small locker mounted in an easily accessable location in case of emergency (intruder).
1. Do not expect this safe to hold more than 1-2 long guns. It is advertised as a 4 gun safe, but will only comfortably hold 1-2 long guns and a pistol depending on the model. My AR-15 carbine with optics will not fit in this safe loaded with a 30 round magazine. In order to store the gun loaded, I have to settle for a 20 round magazine (hopefully you won't need 20 rounds if you are in the situation where you need to defend yourself). So if you own an AR-15, expect that this will be the only firearm that will fit along with a pistol. An extra 2" in depth and 1" in the door opening would make a huge difference.
2. You will have to mount this safe to a wall or a floor. The safe will fall over when you open the door if not mounted (you should mount it anyway because somebody could easily walk out your door with a safe this size).
Overall, this safe does what I need it to do. It stores 1 long gun and 1 pistol for home defense if needed. I would love for it to be able to hold my AR-15 with a full 30 round magazine but that is a minor gripe. I thought about sending this unit back for that reason, but overall, it is a bargain. You won't find another safe in this price range that is this easy to use with a biometric feature.
The setup part was pretty easy, and I found that the fingerprint scanner had no trouble recognizing my prints every time. One way to really improve its accuracy is to scan in your finger of choice 2-3 times in different positions instead of just once. As with most other safes, this one is intended to be anchored to the wall. Quite a few people complain about the loud beep when opening it, but that can be easily turned off. This safe is unlikely to deter any sufficiently motivated individual for too long, but it will stop little Jimmy and his friends from playing cops'n'robbers with your gun collection.
Perhaps the biggest issue with this safe is that the stated capacity of four long guns is a huge overstatement. This may well be the case with guns that have no pistol grip or sights that are well above the boreline, but not at all the case if your gun has either a pistol grip or any optics mounted over the barrel. With the internal depth being a mere 6.7", fitting in my scoped Rem 700 required rotating it inside the safe so it could be placed parallel to the back wall. It was still a fairly tight fit at that. My Mossberg 500 with a pistol grip and EOtech sight required the same. There was no more room after those two were put in (leaving my AR-15 all alone out in the cold!).
Rifles with long 30-round magazines such as those on AK's and AR-15 may need to have them taken out altogether. IMO, one big reason to have a gun safe is to be able to store loaded firearms inside with knowledge that only the trusted persons can access them when you're not around.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
its as advertised. took a while to get it to accept my finger print. don't know why; but its working fine now. would be nice if it was a couple inches deeper.Published 1 day ago by Raymond P. Floriano
Great little "safe" to keep the kids out of the guns. I fit 4 rifles in this no problem, 2 even have scopes(all have traditional stocks, with tube or 4 round magazines). Read morePublished 4 days ago by Craig S.
Great price and a nice size for a small collection of valuables and guns. It seems sturdier than the same sized, less expensive key only cabinet although... Read more
I really like this safe. Print lock works great. A little small. For the price it is great. I added two motion sensor led light bars and automotive carpet to the inside and it... Read morePublished 10 days ago by Jon
Hilarious looking at some of these reviews on how it doesnt hold enough. It's flimsy. It doesnt work. LOL! Well spend some money and get a better one, jeez. Read morePublished 11 days ago by Amazon Customer