Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 718 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 734 reviews
on December 13, 2016
This is a really fun game! Deceptively simple at first, it will challenge you to slow down, analyze, think. It helps after a few rounds when you really understand your tools but even then the fun isn't gone. I felt challenged to the end. Also it's very well made with great clean graphics. My only possible contention is that it is sometimes hard to tell the depth or rotation on the model, so I spent a lot of time recreating a pattern a little higher up. But I guess that is part of the logic puzzle, understanding how far the tools will reach. Great game, no spam. Ill look for more games from bonte.
on December 6, 2016
Great game, I hope they come out with more levels soon!! I've cleared and completed twice. Some were still a challenge so wasn't too boring, but don't want to do a third. Please,please, please add more!!
This app was a FAOTD on July 29, 2013. I got it then and I played it and liked it. This is an updated version with 36 more bonus levels added into the app. It now contains 44 standard levels and 36 bonus levels so the app has been greatly expanded. The objective is to figure out the processes to make the ball look just like the sample for that level. Every level is different. You have to paint the balls for example in a certain order and use objects and create the same color patterns and expressions on the ball. The new bonus levels are just as challenging and fun as the original levels. You can skip the original levels and start with the bonus levels if you like.

You should definitely get this upgrade as the app was fun before and not is is even more fun with more levels. It makes you think and it is fun at the same time. I rated it at 5 stars!

Permissions:
• Full network access

This app has no adware, malware or analytics built into it. It is safe to download.

The app downloaded 33.55MB into my device memory. I manually moved it to my SD card and it left 19.90MB in my device memory and it moved 34.62MB onto my SD card memory.
on July 30, 2013
Factory Balls is an Engaging app that tests your Creative side. You get to Color, Paint, Decorate and Accessorize plain White Balls into all kinds of Fancy Designs. The object is to Duplicate the exact design that is PICTURED ON THE BOX. That can be challenging and makes you use Planning, Artistic and Creative Skills in a Fun and Entertaining manner. Process is done by using many Tools that you just touch to apply. An easy process if done in proper steps and sequence for desired result.

Colorful Graphics are good, Music and Sound Effects are fine and can be Muted. Controls work very well while using all items to make your Creation. If correct, your ball will drop into the box and Next Level button pops up on screen. Sadly, no way to view what Levels are available or how many are left.

Overall, a good Creative Challenge style game. Fun to play and Easy to master. It is Simple and lacks many of the amenities we like to see in most apps. Like a Levels Menu, an UNDO Button, a little Fanfare when creation is successful, etc. A little SPRUCING UP could make it more enjoyable but it is still a Good App that keeps your interest and has good Replay Value.

Thankfully, it has No Intrusive Permissions, Addons, IAPs or other Annoyances that I have seen. It works as advertised and is Good, Clean and Safe Fun. I Gladly Recommend it.
44 comments| 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The resident seven-year-old and I have been playing this together, exercising our logic sensors. It's a ton of fun. At first, I actually thought it might be too much for her. Some of the puzzles are very challenging, forcing you to really use logic and think about how to solve them.

But no worries. She's actually managed to do most of them without my help and, yes, even solved a couple that I was giving up on.

The concept is so simple, but the game is a lot of fun and really exercises your brain. If they make a similar puzzle app, I'll definitely buy it!
on July 30, 2013
My children and I have played this and other Bart Bonte games for free online at Math Playground (.com) but I am thrilled to have this on my mobile devices! The object of the game is to recreate a sample ball with various paints and tools. It is challenging, especially the later levels and most young children will struggle with it. But it is fantastic (if a little short) for adults, teens and older children. I actually walk through this game with my younger children. There are no other apps that I have found that use this kind of critical thinking and problem solving! Right now there are 44 levels or balls to recreate. I do not know if Bonte Games will release the sequels to this game that already exist online as separate apps or as updates to this one (I'm hoping for updates!) I am thrilled I caught this as a free app of the day but as short as it is I think it is still worth paying for. My absolute favorite Bonte Game is definitely Sugar, Sugar but Factory Balls is a solid second!
on July 13, 2015
I am absolutely addicted to this game, it is so much fun to play! No timers, no penalties, infinite do-overs, and a relaxing logic puzzle to figure out while playing with virtual arts and crafts. Move your way through more and more intricate designs. Figure out which color goes where and then how to preserve each pattern as you add the next color or shape. Use your tools in the correct order or they won't work. Great exercise for your brain and lots of fun for your inner child who still longs for styrofoam, paint, construction paper and a gluegun...

I've finished all the levels twice now-- please give us more designs!
on July 12, 2015
A cute game with just the little ball. It starts a bit different in that which box in the background represents which level seems to defy any kind of pattern.

There is a tutorial level to give you the basics. I keep trying to put the stuff back by dragging it from the ball rather than just tapping on the destination. I'll get better as I play more.

It's a definite keeper and works fine on my Kindle Fire HDX. I wouldn't mind a few more of these kind of non-timed, non scored, non-move-counting games. Just solve the level and be happy! Not EVERYTHING has to be totally competitive.
VINE VOICEon February 6, 2015
Bart Bonte does it again! This game is awesome Puzzler. While the goal seems very simple but it isn't that is the best part. The game makes you think Procedurally and solve the puzzle step by step and is very rewarding and brings smile on your face each time you solve a puzzle. The graphics are colorful and entertaining. I always appreciate this developer's games and this is no exception. If you love puzzlers then check out more from the same developer and I am sure you will like them too. For example sugar, sugar,Sweet Drmzzz just to name a few. Five stars!
on August 2, 2013
My daughter told me about this application. Her class would use it in school during some kind of math lesson. Now there is no real math involved in terms of adding and subtracting, but there is a great deal of spacial conception and logic. It will improve your child's ability to think things out and get past obstacles that might at first seem impossible. I even found myself playing it for a few hours before putting it down for a break.

Although I grabbed this application when it was the Free App of the Day, I would easily have paid 99 cents had I known just how much value this app can hold in terms of teaching children, and also entertaining. This game is also enjoyable to adults for the logic puzzle solving lovers. I do not buy many applications, I think I could count all of the apps I paid for with real money on one hand. But this is one application that I think everyone considering this game app, that this is easily worth the money. I would have been pleased with this application if cost double the listed price, I was that impressed.

The game is not complicated, but it is progressive challenging. The game will teach you how to play in the first few levels and from that point on, you'll quickly grasp the concept of how to complete the levels. Basically your goal is to make an identical ball as pictured on the box (of the level you are on). Sounds easy, sure.... but wait until you get through a dozen or so levels, then you'll find yourself using your brain a little bit more than you first expected.

Highly recommended for anyone that enjoys logic, math and spacial puzzles. Worked very well on my Kindle Fire HD 8.9.