- SWAP IN SECONDS: Quick release spring bars allow you to swap bands in seconds to compliment your wardrobe or mix and match with BARTON's other Leather, Canvas and Silicone quick release watch bands to take your timepiece from the gym to the workplace. Simply slide quick release knob with finger as shown in diagram.
- SELECT PROPER WIDTH: Compatible with any traditional or smart watch that uses 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 23mm or 24mm spring bars. Measure watch lug where band and spring bar meet the watch casing. It is important that your watch's lug width is the exact width of the band you select or spring bars will not fit correctly. You can also find the specifications for most watches by searching online.
- TWO LENGTHS INCLUDED: Each band comes standard with different two lengths of the ‘long side’ of the strap (the side with the holes), assuring a perfect fit for nearly any wrist. Fits wrists 5" to 8" in circumference, but watch geometry may also impact fit.
- LOCKING FEATURE and OTHER ATTRIBUTES: BARTON’s proprietary locking feature assures that the free end of the strap stays securely in place. Quick release spring bars, durable silicone, solid tang 316L stainless steel buckle, scent free and dust free, 2mm taper from watch head to buckle.
- SMART WATCH WIDTHS: 'Product Description' section on this page lists proper widths for Asus Zenwatch & Zenwatch 2; Q, Q Tailor, Q Gazer; Huawei Watch, Watch 2 & Watch 2 Classic; Moto360 Gen2 42mm Men's & Women's & Moto360 Gen2 46mm; LG Watch, Urbane G, Urbane R & Watch Style; Pebble, Pebble 2, Pebble Round Large & most other Pebbles; Samsung Gear S2 Classic, S3 Classic, S3 Frontier, Gear Sport; Ticwatch 2 & E; Withings Activite, Steel HR 36mm & Steel HR 40mm and More
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
At BARTON Watch Bands, we obsess over designing quality products that meet the highest standard for fashion, function and fit. Based in the heart of Austin, Texas, BARTON was founded in the wake of many years of frustration with poorly designed, dysfunctional, low-quality watch bands. All of our bands are designed to be swapped in and out in a few seconds and without tools! Time to "Switch it Up" and let the fun begin....trust us, it's pretty awesome!
BARTON ELITE SILICONE QUICK RELEASE WATCH BANDS
Setting a new standard of performance and play, our Elite Silicone Quick Release watch straps feature a premium textured top, 316L stainless steel buckle, 2mm taper and proprietary locking feature. Each band purchased also comes standard with two different lengths of the 'long side' to assure they will be a perfect fit for nearly anyone. These straps are compatible with any watch (traditional or smart watch) that uses standard 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 23mm or 24mm spring bars.
Grab multiple and swap daily to compliment your wardrobe or mix and match with BARTON's leather, canvas, sailcloth or alligator quick release watch bands to take your timepiece from the workplace, to the gym, to a night on the town.
HOW TO DETERMINE PROPER WIDTH FOR YOUR WATCH
- Check the underside of your current band to see if the width is marked
- Use a metric ruler to measure the width where the current band attaches to the watch head
- Search online for the specs of your watch make/model
SWITCH IT UP...Integrated quick release spring bars allow you to swap straps in a flash... without any tools!
With hundreds of watch bands for thousands of watches, the possibilities are endless!
COMPATIBLE LUG WIDTHS
These bands are compatible with any watch (traditional or smartwatch) that uses standard 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 23mm or 24mm spring bars.
QUICK RELEASE MECHANISM
Integrated quick release spring bars allow you to swap straps in a flash... without any tools!
All of our Elite Silicone Quick Release straps are designed to fit wrists between 5 1/2 and 8 inches in circumference. However, the size and geometry of the watch will also impact fit.
SMART WATCH LUG WIDTHS
- Amazfit GTS | 20mm width
- Amazfit GTR (42mm) | 20mm width
- Amazfit GTR (47mm) | 22mm width
- Amazfit Bip & Bip Lite | 20mm width
- Asus Zenwatch 2 1.45" | 18mm width
- Asus Zenwatch 2 1.63" | 22mm width
- Fossil Sport (41mm) | 18mm width
- Fossil Sport (43mm) | 22mm width
- Fossil Gen 5 | 22mm width
- Huawei Watch / Fit | 18mm width
- Huawei Watch 2 | 20mm width
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic | 22mm width
- Moto 360 2nd Gen Men's 42mm | 20mm width
- Moto 360 2nd Gen 46mm | 22mm width
- Samsung Galaxy Watch (42mm) | 20mm width
- Samsung Galaxy Watch (46mm) | 22mm width
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active | 20mm width
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 (40mm & 44mm) | 20mm width
- Samsung Gear S2 Classic / Sport | 20mm width
- Samsung Gear S3 Classic / Frontier | 22mm width
- Ticwatch 2 / E / S | 20mm width
- Ticwatch Pro / E2 / S2 | 22mm width
- Withings (Nokia) Activité Pop / Activité Steel / Activité Sapphire / Steel HR 36mm | 18mm width
- Withings (Nokia) Steel HR & Steel HR Sport 40mm | 20mm width
*Not ideal for the Moto360 first generation or for the Moto360 2nd Gen Women's which uses a 16mm band.
These bands also fit hundreds of other traditional watches with standard 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 23mm or 24mm lug widths.
DISCLAIMER: Our watch bands are not compatible for the Garmin Vivoactive 3, 4, 4S, Garmin Vivomove HR or the SUUNTO Traverse.
|Sailcloth Quick Release||Leather Quick Release||Alligator Grain Leather Quick Release||Canvas Quick Release||Soft Silicone Quick Release||Ballistic Nylon NATO Style|
|Material||Nylon||Top Grain Leather||Top Grain Leather||Canvas||Silicone||Nylon|
|Sizes (mm)||18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24||16, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24||16, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24||18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23||16, 18, 20, 22, 24||18, 20, 22, 24|
|Colors||8 Color Options||15 Color Options||6 Color Options||11 Color Options||13 Color Options||27 Color Options|
|Buckle Color(s)||Silver||Silver, Gold||Silver||Silver||Silver, Black||Silver|
|Standard Length||Fits wrists from 5 1/2" - 8" inches in circumference||Fits wrists from 5 1/2" - 8" inches in circumference||Fits wrists from 5 1/2" - 8" inches in circumference||Fits wrists from 5 1/2" - 8" inches in circumference||Fits wrists from 5 1/2" - 8" inches in circumference||Fits wrists from 5" - 7 1/2" inches in circumference (10" total length)|
|Long Length||Fits wrists from 7 1/2" - 9" inches in circumference||Fits wrists from 7 1/2" - 9" inches in circumference||Fits wrists from 6" - 8 1/2" inches in circumference (11" total length)|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 6.6 x 3.7 x 0.5 inches; 0.81 Ounces
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : March 1, 2018
- Manufacturer : Barton Watch Bands
- ASIN : B07B5V5GSX
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||BARTON WATCH BANDS|
|Band width||18 millimeters|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I only have two very minor gripes that I will total up to be one negative star. First, the spring bars on the 22mm model are not 22mm. They are slightly longer than that, rendering them unusable since they can't fit in between the lugs of the watch. I had to pry out the spring bars and replace them with regular spring bars. The 20mm version fit fine.
The second minor issue that I had was that the colors just aren't very vibrant. The black looks very linty, and the orange is a little pale.
Additionally, while the thinness of the strap feels great, it also feels like it may not be very durable. I'm not taking off any stars for this, but it's just something for me to watch over time.
Again, these are very minor issues, and overall the straps are fantastic.
Seiko dive watches use a “fat” spring bar that is 2.5 MM diameter and it will not push through the strap holes without a bit of lubrication. A drop of hand soap helps the bar slide in easily.
Be sure to look at the Barton’s video that shows how to remove the quick release bars that are supplied with this band. They are fine for many watches but they are too small for any of the Seiko dive watches.
All in all a great band and I am totally satisfied. Highly recommend.
So, very high marks for comfort, fit, and style, and zero marks for durability. Don't buy these straps.
Barton reached out with an offer to replace the strap, but they tried to mail it to the street address of an Amazon locker, which resulted in it going to a restaurant/bar instead of the locker (USPS can't deliver to Amazon lockers). Now I'm minus the replacement as well. They have since stopped responding to my emails. Not too impressive. Anyway, lesson learned.
Pros 1) It was very easy to install and with the 2 sizes 6 o'clock position pieces included it makes it easy to fit especially for my smaller wrist.
Pro 2) Its very comfortable and lightweight but also pretty rugged enough to sleep with and shower with.
Pro 3) The locking capability of the second loop keeps the band in place unlike other bands where the loops scoot off the band or too high up near the buckle and the band flaps away.
The only con I can come up with is wanting to buy another one for my Other Ball watch and Tag Aquaracer. Lol
For the price, fit, comfort and ease it's a no brainer. I'm very Happy with this band and will definitely be buying another set for my collection
Top reviews from other countries
Whilst comfortable, and worn daily, the band has already split where the pin goes through the hole, meaning it now sits one hole looser than it needs to be.
For the money, not impressed that it's broken already.
Bought this to replace a torn leather Barton strap (watch caught on something and the leather tore).
Interestingly, I find this more comfortable than the leather, probably as a) it has more holes so more finely adjustable and b) doesn't stretch over time.
The locking nub is one of those things you wonder why it hasn't been done before. Simple but effective.
I don't find it over-sweaty, and it doesn't seem like a lint magnet either.
Update: I bought some skinner spring bars for dive watches from Watch Gecko, and these seem to do the trick, just replace the quick release ones. Strap is still a little thin, but feels secure enough
One thing to consider is that the strap lock is quite effective, so if like me you take the watch off and on daily and on a regular basis, it will slow you down a bit and you'll have to learn how to release it effectively.
Otherwise it fits great for my small wrist and it looks good with the watch.
I've changed my buckle to correspond with my watch - but the original stainless steel is also good quality. Also, the quick release is a godsend. All straps should have this feature from here on out! Finally, the package comes with two sizes of strap - which I thought was a nice touch.
Would highly recommend and will likely buy additional straps myself!