- SWAP IN SECONDS: Swap daily to compliment your wardrobe or mix and match with BARTON’s silicone quick release bands to take your timepiece from the workplace to the gym. Simply slide quick release knob with finger as shown in diagram.
- SELECT PROPER WIDTH: Compatible with any traditional or smart watch that uses 16mm spring bars. Quick release spring bars are included with and integrated into the band, so it's important that your watch's lug width matches exactly. Measure where band meets the watch casing. You can also find the specifications for most watches by searching online. After determining proper width, click your heels three times and select the corresponding width.
- SMART WATCH WIDTHS: 'Product Description' section on this page lists proper widths for Asus Zenwatch & Zenwatch 2; Fossil Q, Q Tailor, Q Gazer; Huawei Watch, Watch 2 & Watch 2 Classic; Moto360 Gen2 42mm Men's & Women's & Moto360 Gen2 46mm; LG Watch, Urbane G, Urbane R & Watch Style; Pebble, Pebble 2, Pebble Round Large & most other Pebbles; Samsung Galaxy, Gear S2 Classic, S3 Classic, S3 Frontier, Gear Sport; Ticwatch 2 & E; Withings Nokia Activite, Steel HR 36mm & Steel HR 40mm and Others.
- TOP GRAIN & IDEAL COMFORT: Hand selected top grain leather with 316 stainless steel buckle. Treated underside is ultra-soft against the skin and minimizes slipping while providing ideal comfort.
- OPTIMAL FIT: Approximately 8" total length when not attached to watch; Designed to fit wrists 5.75" to 8", but watch geometry also impacts fit.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
At BARTON Watch Bands, we obsess over designing quality products that meet the highest standard for fashion, function and fit. Based in the heart of Austin, Texas, BARTON was founded in the wake of many years of frustration with poorly designed, dysfunctional, low-quality watch bands. All of our bands are designed to be swapped in and out in a few seconds and without tools! Time to "Switch it Up" and let the fun begin....trust us, it's pretty awesome!
BARTON LEATHER QUICK RELEASE WATCH BANDS
These top grain leather watch bands feature integrated quick release spring bars and an ultra-smooth underside. Fabricated from hand selected leather and 316 stainless steel to meet our lofty standards, these straps are compatible with any watch (traditional or smart watch) that uses standard 16mm, 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 23mm, or 24mm spring bars.
Grab multiple and swap daily to compliment your wardrobe or mix and match with BARTON's silicone, canvas, sailcloth or alligator quick release watch bands to take your timepiece from the workplace, to the gym, to a night on the town.
HOW TO DETERMINE PROPER WIDTH FOR YOUR WATCH
- Check the underside of your current band to see if the width is marked
- Use a metric ruler to measure the width where the current band attaches to the watch head
- Search online for the specs of your watch make/model
SWITCH IT UP...Integrated quick release spring bars allow you to swap straps in a flash... without any tools!
With hundreds of watch bands for thousands of watches, the possibilities are endless!
COMPATIBLE LUG WIDTHS
These bands are compatible with any watch (traditional or smartwatch) that uses standard 16mm, 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 23mm or 24mm spring bars.
QUICK RELEASE MECHANISM
Integrated quick release spring bars allow you to swap straps in a flash... without any tools!
All of our Leather Quick Release straps are designed to fit wrists between 5 1/2 and 8 inches in circumference. However, the size and geometry of the watch will also impact fit.
TOP GRAIN LEATHER
Fabricated from hand-selected bovine leather.
SMART WATCH LUG WIDTHS
- Amazfit GTS | 20mm width
- Amazfit GTR (42mm) | 20mm width
- Amazfit GTR (47mm) | 22mm width
- Amazfit Bip & Bip Lite | 20mm width
- Asus Zenwatch 2 1.45" | 18mm width
- Asus Zenwatch 2 1.63" | 22mm width
- Fossil Sport (41mm) | 18mm width
- Fossil Sport (43mm) | 22mm width
- Fossil Gen 5 | 22mm width
- Huawei Watch / Fit | 18mm width
- Huawei Watch 2 | 20mm width
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic | 22mm width
- Moto 360 2nd Gen Men's 42mm | 20mm width
- Moto 360 2nd Gen 46mm | 22mm width
- Samsung Galaxy Watch (42mm) | 20mm width
- Samsung Galaxy Watch (46mm) | 22mm width
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active | 20mm width
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 (40mm & 44mm) | 20mm width
- Samsung Gear S2 Classic / Sport | 20mm width
- Samsung Gear S3 Classic / Frontier | 22mm width
- Ticwatch 2 / E / S | 20mm width
- Ticwatch Pro / E2 / S2 | 22mm width
- Withings (Nokia) Activité Pop / Activité Steel / Activité Sapphire / Steel HR 36mm | 18mm width
- Withings (Nokia) Steel HR & Steel HR Sport 40mm | 20mm width
*Not ideal for the Moto360 first generation or for the Moto360 2nd Gen Women's which uses a 16mm band.
These bands also fit hundreds of other traditional watches with standard 16mm, 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 23mm or 24mm lug widths.
DISCLAIMER: Our watch bands are not compatible for the Garmin Vivoactive 3, 4, 4S, Garmin Vivomove HR or the SUUNTO Traverse.
|Sailcloth Quick Release||Elite Silicone Quick Release||Alligator Grain Leather Quick Release||Canvas Quick Release||Soft Silicone Quick Release||Ballistic Nylon NATO Style|
|Material||Nylon||Silicone||Top Grain Leather||Canvas||Silicone||Nylon|
|Sizes (mm)||18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24||18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24||16, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24||18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23||16, 18, 20, 22, 24||18, 20, 22, 24|
|Colors||8 Color Options||19 Color Options||6 Color Options||11 Color Options||13 Color Options||27 Color Options|
|Buckle Color(s)||Silver||Silver, Black||Silver||Silver||Silver, Black||Silver|
|Standard Length||Fits wrists from 5 1/2" - 8" inches in circumference||Fits wrists from 5 1/2" - 8" inches in circumference||Fits wrists from 5 1/2" - 8" inches in circumference||Fits wrists from 5 1/2" - 8" inches in circumference||Fits wrists from 5 1/2" - 8" inches in circumference||Fits wrists from 5" - 7 1/2" inches in circumference (10" total length)|
|Long Length||Fits wrists from 7 1/2" - 9" inches in circumference||Fits wrists from 6" - 8 1/2" inches in circumference (11" total length)|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 5.43 x 1.46 x 0.75 inches; 1.45 Ounces
- Item model number : LQRBLKBLK16
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : June 21, 2018
- Manufacturer : Barton Watch Bands
- ASIN : B07DXBMJY2
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||BARTON WATCH BANDS|
|Band Material||Top Grain Leather|
|Band width||16 millimeters|
|Warranty||If this product is sold by Amazon, please review the manufacturer’s website for warranty information. If this product is sold by another party, please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product. You may also be able to find warranty information on the manufacturer’s website.|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I took away a star for the color difference and for the leather feel and two stars for the dismissive and condescending customer service I received. I have no idea what has happened, but it's like I was purchasing an item from a completely different company than I did in the past. I hope that I just got a defective band and a customer service representative that was just having a bad day and this isn't what you get when you purchase an item from them now that they are a bigger company than they were the last time I did business with them.
However, the espresso color is much closer to a grey than a dark brown, as the product photos led me to believe. I'll certainly keep the band as I'm sure I'll warm up to it, but it was a slight surprise for me when I first took it out of the box (and yes, the packaging is excellent, as other reviewers point out). The other issue I have is the length. I don't believe I have abnormally thick wrists, but just a centimeter shorter and this strap would seem almost comically short.
In the end, it's certainly worth keeping, but I'll likely go somewhere else when this band eventually gives out in a few years' time.
The leather is soft and the band fits well. The black color is consistent and has worn well.
The band has a small leather piece where the quick release tab on the pin protrudes. Unfortunately, this piece has broken in a little over a month. Now, the pin is cutting into the band on the other side of the quick release tab.
Update: After being in contact with the company, they are sending me a new band. The response happened in one day. Incredible customer service. Disappointed about the first band, but their response was excellent.
Cons: Didn't work with my Seiko 5 SNK809, leather seems on the cheaper side
The only reason I'm giving this strap 4 stars instead of something lower is because of Barton's great customer service. I know we're supposed to be reviewing the product, but if you get something that you don't like or is defective in any way, Barton will do what they can to make things right. When I received my strap, it would not fit the SNK809 for some reason. The pin just wouldn't go snap into the lug. I emailed Barton and they sent me a replacement right away with absolutely no hassle. Because my return window has closed with Amazon already, I didn't have to mail the old one back to them, which was nice of them since it would have cost some money on my end for something that was out of my control. These might not be super high quality straps, but Barton's customer service is as good as it gets.
There's not too much to say about the strap itself. It's what you would expect for $20. The leather is nice, but not super high quality. I'm not sure how long it will last, but for now, it's holding up fine. There are plenty of colors and styles to choose from, so you should be able to find something that matches your watch.
Top reviews from other countries
The buckle holes have stretched such that the strap now needs tightening to the next hole as with the stretch it is now too big. In addition, the leather has developed cracks and I no longer feel as though I can trust the strap and as such will no longer be using it.
It is a real shame as I really like the look of the product.
I would expect better given the price.
UPDATE: after posting this message, the seller contacted me and sent a replacement and a silicon strap too. Excellent way to deal with an issue.