Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Size: 12 Ounce (Pack of 12)|Change

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on August 8, 2016
they are NOT the wolds best cookies, they are very small, 25 % was crumbs and broken cookies. The package is filled with air and the box was perfect. I don't know why they are even sold on AMAZON..

NOT RECOMMENDED!!
on September 21, 2013
These cookies are good cookies. They are very small, and crispy. But they are extremely overpriced. I only bought them because they were on sale with the Warehouse deals. I will not buy again.
on May 14, 2014
I bought these accidentally when I was looking for their gf version and don't entirely get the airing out the cookie bag before eating, but my peeps love these crunchy little bites.
on January 14, 2014
these are really really really good. They're crunchy and golden and you can actually taste the butter! The chocolate bits are delicious and they're the only cookies we've ever seen that require you to read an "Instruction Sheet" before you eat them! Now, about those 'decanting" instructions: take it from me, it's not a gimmick. My wife and I tried some right after opening the bags and then we waited 10 minutes before devouring the rest and there was a BIG difference and we were amazed! Our neighbors took the same taste test with the same results so don't laugh when you read the decanting instructions, it's well worth it to exercise patience! The cookies are bite sized and very easy to enjoy without feeling like you're going overboard calorie-wise. Personally, we dislike the overstuffed cookies that force you to eat more than you really want. These are the best for dunking in milk and coffee and we've found that making mini-ice cream sandwiches is the most delightful way to top-off our dinner. We highly recommend these cookies. P.S. great quotes on the outside of the boxes and touching poems on the inside. Final analysis: they're definitely not grocery store cookies, they're delightful and well worth the cost.
on August 6, 2015
Just awful in every way, dry, no taste, poor ingredients...just awful! The name of this cookie is VERY misleading!!