Base Brands 16-Ounce Reduce WaterWeek Bottle, Set of 5
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This set of 5 reusable bottles is designed to provide a bottle for every day of the work week
- Each bottle has a 16-ounce capacity and is made from safe, BPA-free plastic
- Safe and easy to clean in the dishwasher; nestles in a convenient slim tray that slides neatly into the refrigerator
- The patented design makes it easy to keep pre-chilled, ready-to-go bottles
- A convenient solution to help reduce dependence on buying bulk bottled water
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
1. I wanted to have smaller amounts of water available to me
2. I wanted there to always be a full bottle ready in the fridge at a moment's notice
3. The are smaller, thus fit in the fridge better
4. Different colors give me an idea of how much water I have drank each day
The bottles, about the width of a soda can and the height of a soda bottle, are made of a hard plastic (not squeezable). The colors are very true to the picture-- they are not obnoxious or dull, just pretty with nice designs. The mouth of the bottle is larger than the average bottle of water, not so large that the flow of water is too much, but not so small that you feel like you need to squeeze the bottle.
The white holder for the fridge is compact, taking up as little space as possible but holding the bottles upright neatly. It's pretty tough to knock it all down.
One thing I did not expect and am pleasantly surprised about is that the water stays cool longer in these bottles than expected. Regular water bottles let the water get warm very quickly. These seem to stay cool much longer and really don't have a ton of condensation like regular bottles (they have some, but it seems like less somehow). My water was still nice and cool after a 15 minute drive to the gym, an hour long run on the treadmill and 10 minutes in the sauna! I was very pleased.
The only downside, depending on who you are, is that 16oz goes quickly. For me, a novice water-drinker, 16oz if PERFECT. It is not so much that I can't finish it relatively quickly and not so little that I am wanting more. That is more of a personal thing.
If you are considering it, go ahead and try them! They really are well made and pretty.... while being extremely functional.
First things first: These are not bad bottles.
Seriously, if the choice is between using these bottles and throwing away a bunch of disposable bottles every week, buy these bottles instead. And if the choice is between using these bottles or reusing plastic bottles containing BPA in them, well these are a much better choice.
Having said that, I was disappointed with these bottles. I bought them after hearing that my Sigg bottles had BPA in the lining (thanks, Sigg, for that by the way! grumble.) and I really liked the colors and the one-a-day nature of these bottles. However, I'm disappointed with the bottles because I feel that, for the price, there's better out there on the market these days.
1. No insulation. Back in the day, being BPA-free was unusual enough that you didn't need to have insulation to push your product, but there are just so many more choices out there today, and several of them do use insulation. My Sigg bottles were always poorly insulated, but I figured that half of that was because those bottles are metal (metal conducts heat, right?) and hoped that these plastic ones would hold their cool a little long. They don't - by the time I get to work in the morning, the water in these bottles is already lukewarm at best, and the outsides are *covered* in condensation. Seriously, don't use these bottles without a coaster handy.
2. Plastic taste, plastic smell. I love water. Drink it all the time. I drink it out of glasses, I drink it out of plastic. *These* plastic bottles, however, leave a noticeable taste in the water that I find very unpleasant. They may be BPA-free, but I'm certain that *something* is going into the water and I don't like not knowing what.Read more ›
These bottles are convenient, easy to use, and have greatly increased our water consumption! I bought two sets of these and keep them both filled in the fridge all the time. My husband has since quit grabbing bottles of water from the store and has been drinking these. We both work, so just in the evenings we easily go through 6 - 7 bottles between the two of us a night. We have been drinking much much more water because it is so easy to just grab a bottle with nice cold water. Yes, you could fill a glass with water and ice, but that is hard to take with you when you are leaving the house or working outside.
The bottles themselves are durable and easy to clean (handwash or dishwasher). The tray that they come in is very handy to have around. They don't take up much room in the fridge.
Keeping in mind I still gave them a 5-star review, the only semi-bad thing I have to say about them is that even after washing them twice before we started using them the first couple of bottles of water from each of them had a slight "off" taste to them. I know the bottles are BPA-free (another big plus), but there was just an odd taste. Now that we have used and washed them more times the "off" taste is gone. I would say to run them through the dishwasher (I hand washed them the first time) or let them sit with the caps off for a day or so before you use them to try and get rid of the taste.
Overall an awesome product that I would absolutely buy again (and plan to for some friends and family members!)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These have been in heavy rotation for over five years. They're fantastic. Buy yourself a set!Published 7 months ago by JoAnna
Really like this item. The tray contains the bottles so they don't fall over if refrigerated. The hard plastic doesn't dent like metal. You can use a straw if you want or not. Read morePublished on February 20, 2014 by Sharon Robinson
I throw mine away because I can not stand the weird smell which is coming from them. Disgusting. Nobody can tell me its healthy to drink out of these!Published on February 11, 2013 by beauty4free2u
These are great reusable water bottles! They're made of a nice heavy plastic and are easy to clean. Read morePublished on April 11, 2012 by Kathleen H. Rego
These bottles are great. They do not leak if you throw them in your bag. The water stays cool for quite some time...even in this 105 degree heat! Read morePublished on August 15, 2011 by MommaSam
These bottles are the perfect size for those who are so accustomed to plastic bottled water. I am very happy with my choice.Published on June 1, 2011 by FLL Shopper
I bought these bottles to reduce the amount of water bottles I was using plus to get away from the nasty chemicals being leeched into the water. Read morePublished on February 26, 2011 by SuriKatta
These are wonderful! So handy and festive. I feel better using them, then plastic water bottles.
Sometimes they leak if you fill them to full, but ultimately they're great!
Good Product! I like the colors and the carrier keeps them all together in the fridge. Easy to grab and go! Stays cold for at least 2hours, longer if you put ice in them. Read morePublished on February 20, 2011 by Rubyt