- Shipping Weight: 8.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00H1KJ1T8
- Item model number: F232335-Parent-Parent
- Average Customer Review: 104 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #33,382 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Base CampSource Odor-Barrier Bag
|Price:||$11.11 - $49.99|
- Forms 100% Odor Barrier
- K9/Bear Tested
- Heavy Duty/Tear Resistant
- Re-usable & Biodegradable
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Basecamp Odor-Barrier bags protect against the scents of life: dirty clothing, human waste, garbage, food and toiletries. Backed by patent pending Odor-Barrier technology, Basecamp Odor-Barrier bags are safe, effective, biodegradable and free of harsh chemicals and additives that are found in other products. Also, we use FDA-approved plastics, devoid of powders and perfumes making Basecamp Odor-Barrier bags ideal for storing food when camping, hiking or backpacking in the great outdoors. Protect yourself from animals that are attracted by smells and give yourself a break from the odors you want to avoid with Basecamp Odor-Barrier bags.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We cannot smell any smells when this bag is closed up. The clasps are slightly challenging for me, but we love these bags and are so glad to have found them! So far, we have not used the large bags. We brought an extra medium bag, and used it to store our soaking wet 3 person backpacking tent and it worked well for that, also. These bags can also be re-used, and seem great for our needs!
Most recent customer reviews
Easy to use & reusable. Just keep em stored with our garbage/cooking bags for the trash or food. Pretty large & easy to spot.
I have no bear testing done with these, and I prefer to keep it that way.