- Shipping Weight: 8.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00H1KJ1T8
- Item model number: F232335-Parent-Parent
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (88 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,077 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Base CampSource Odor-Barrier Bag
|Price:||$11.11 - $49.99|
- Forms 100% Odor Barrier
- K9/Bear Tested
- Heavy Duty/Tear Resistant
- Re-usable & Biodegradable
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Basecamp Odor-Barrier bags protect against the scents of life: dirty clothing, human waste, garbage, food and toiletries. Backed by patent pending Odor-Barrier technology, Basecamp Odor-Barrier bags are safe, effective, biodegradable and free of harsh chemicals and additives that are found in other products. Also, we use FDA-approved plastics, devoid of powders and perfumes making Basecamp Odor-Barrier bags ideal for storing food when camping, hiking or backpacking in the great outdoors. Protect yourself from animals that are attracted by smells and give yourself a break from the odors you want to avoid with Basecamp Odor-Barrier bags.
Top customer reviews
One day I was making prosciutto snacks and there were 20 yellow jacket bees hovering around me, it was scary, as soon as I put the snacks in the bag they left the area!
We had our day snacks and sandwiches and sunscreen in one of the medium bags as well, in the outside pocket of the backpacks.
A couple of notes: we got a small hole in the day snacks bag, so need to watch out for things that have sharp corners. Also the weight is more that I would have wanted but it makes them more sturdy.
Edit: A second bag also was easily shredded by the meal packaging. I tested a $1 turkey oven bag from the supermarket. The oven bag is cheaper, larger, and marginally tougher (still have to treat with care though). On my camping trip, someone else was using an oven bag and didn't have rips at all. I'm moving this down to one star; just buy an oven bag if you want to go this light, or spend more on a LokSak if you want something really tough.
To customer service's credit, I called them, they were friendly and took the feedback and offered compensation. So I have no complaints about that.