Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by The Lone Bellow PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on November 3, 2015
Good product
on October 9, 2013
I love the fact that you can view this game commercial free. You can choose which innings you can go to watch directly. I just love this product because it is a memory of the first no-hitter in NY Mets history! It is more sentimental because it coincidentally happened on my birthday :) Moreover, the price is reasonable.
on April 23, 2013
As a life long Met fan, I have been teased with Tom Seaver, Doc Gooden, David Cone, Bobby Jones and RA Dickey pitching 1 hitters some of whom cam e so painfully close to that no-hitter, that we were finally able to get that monkey off our backs. It's a shame that that game will be the last well pitched game from Johan Santana in a Met uniform.
on December 14, 2012
This DVD contains a broadcast of Johan Santana's no hitter for the Mets. The DVD and content are straight forward of this historical performance. As a New York sports fan, any piece of New York sports history is a cool add on to my collection. I you are a baseball fan I would recommend this.
on March 18, 2016
Johan's greatest performance
on February 9, 2016
This made a perfect gift!
on October 13, 2015
as promised
on December 26, 2012
For $5 bucks on black Friday I could not go wrong with this. A great game in Mets history. Since I had seen only the last three inings, this let me see what I missed earlier in the game.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 3, 2013
I love having this in my collection but I just wish they had more of any postgame interviews with him or any other comments
on May 25, 2013
I did not get to see this game but on dvd. It was like I was there.Was most excellent. I would recommend it to any New York Met Fan.