- Product Dimensions: 30 x 16.5 x 12.5 inches ; 33.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 33.8 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0014JMI38
- Item model number: WTAT6010
- Average Customer Review: 83 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #466,462 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
ATEC Power Streak Baseball / Softball Training Machine, 110-Volt
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Made in USA or Imported
- Innovative design allows for quick and easy adjustments
- Includes baseball, softball and mini ball retainers and chutes
- Innovative design of legs converts to baseball or softball
- Exclusively uses Tuffy SFT and Tuffy SFT Supersoft balls for indoor/outdoor
- Includes 3 SFT softballs, 3 SFT baseballs, 10 mini balls and a training manual
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
ATEC Power Streak Baseball / Softball Training Machine
The Power Streak brings pro-level training right into your backyard. The Power Streak will throw SFT baseballs and softballs, making any space, indoors or out, the perfect practice space for hitting or defensive drills. The Power Streak gives you the ability to set the machine up at practice and work on pop-ups to infielders and then seamlessly turn around and work on bunting curveballs. Lightweight and durable, parents can take the machine from the backyard, out to the field, with ease.
- Includes Mini-Ball chute and retainer and baseball and softball retainers and chutes
- Includes 3 SFT baseballs, 3 SFT softballs & 10 Mini-Balls
- Recovery Time: 6-8 secs
- Machine Weight: 30 lbs.
- Speed Range: 30-60 mph
- 1 year limited warranty
- Power Supply: 110V, AC, 1/4 hp. Generator Use: 600w CD.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-4 of 83 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It can launch the balls very fast (~60mph)
We hit a few kids 10 yards away and though it stung, it hurt less then a paintball. So i could see this being a great tool for baseball practices.
You can shoot multiple brands of balls. Here is how they performed in order, from best to worst JUGZ-Perfect for this machine, came out the fastest. ATEC-3 come with the machine, they shoot ok, but the JUGZ were way better. POWERSTREAK balls, the fast balls didn't really work (the white ones), but the orange ones work quite well. They don't shoot as far as the JUGZ. TENNIS BALLS performed similarly to the orange powerstreak balls. Lastly we used a variation of balls we found at the dollar tree/walmart, they were foam so they shot out fast, but didn't go more then 15/20 yards.
Adjustable Speed is nice, you can rapid fire and change the angle of attack
Great for dodgeball or american gladiators
I wish there was better adjustments for angling it up and down. We built a handle thing for it and that made things a lot easier.
If you want to see it in action: [...]
I bought 3 dozen additional balls and that seems pretty good. You can use tennis balls too but that means your windows may get broken.
Pros: Very portable. Easy to set up and adjust to throw inside or outside, breaking balls. Very accurate. This machine can throw two hardnesses of "soft" softballs, two hardnesses of "soft" baseballs" (FYI. I used Jugs brand lite-flight baseballs, which are probably closer to the recommended ATEC Tuffy "super-soft". Jugs lite-flight balls work on either the regular soft, or super-soft setting for baseballs. Safe for having kids feed for each other.
Cons: When set to faster speed, ball tends to rise slightly, but noticeable for the hitter, since it uses only light flight balls. (This happens for some machines throwing the heavier dimpled balls fast too, so to be expected for pitching machines using a single wheel.) Can move machine closer to compensate and still simulate faster pitching, but with less rise since not traveling as far. Since this uses balls that are soft, no risk of injury to ball feeding person. (The sample Tuffy regular "soft" baseball and softballs that come with the unit are harder than the Jugs lite-flight balls, and though not much mass, could hurt if get hit in sensitive spots.)
Does not come with carrying bag. Would be nice to have a bag to carry the legs with the main unit, but can probably find a suitable bag somewhere.