Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 4, 2017
cd was hot
on December 31, 2014
I love this album but the vinyl was terrible, it sounded like a 5 year old made it. When ever he says a word with S in it , it is very staticy. I have also played all of my other vinyl to make sure my sound system was working correct and it is.
on February 15, 2013
I was actually reluctant to get this album. I had been living out of the country for the last three years and was a bit out of touch with what was hot. But my sister turned me on to 2 Chainz - "I'm Different", and I definitely am DIFFERENT! So I figured I'd give him a try. As far as I'm concerned it's a classic. There's nothing "plastic" or "manufactured" about it. He's just doing some real rapping over some really nice beats. When I'm feeling like 'cussin' somebody out - I just put on some 2 Chainz - get it out of my system - and go back to be the nice, "normal" guy that I typically am .... :-)
on October 29, 2013
I wasn't a fan of 2 Chainz at first. The first time I heard him I wasn't sure what it was then I found out his name and was even more taken aback especially since his name used to be Tity Boi. However, after listening to the album a few times through, I began to really enjoy his music. My favorite off this album would be his Birthday song. I prefer 2 Chainz when he is collaborating with another artist like Drake, Kanye, or some other mainstream rapper. But overall, I do like the album!
on November 22, 2017
Bangerz
on February 22, 2017
Awesome c.d the best one I have bought from Amazon i can say this one was in the best condition.
on September 8, 2012
I am a MUSIC lover....i like all genres...with that being said this is a great..."on your way to the club" album...to me its not that personal album that you listen to at home while surfing the web...or just chillin...this is strictly for stuntin in the car ridin around blasting bass music...so if thats what ur looking for...GREAT...but if u like meaningful hip hop...this isnt the album for you...
on August 11, 2015
In Town, No Lie, Birthday Song, I'm Different, I Luv Dem Strippers, Crack, Extremely Blessed, Ghetto Dreams, Wut We Doin? and Stop Me Now are all excellent tracks.
on July 28, 2016
A must-have for any car that you plan on driving. No question.
on February 9, 2014
2 Chainz's TRU story album is simply... YUCK! and by yuck i mean it's sick. His opening song has one of the best beats I have heard and it flows really well. the rest of the album is great too. highly recommend this album for all hip-hop and rap fans.