Classic Trap & Gap 10" x 10" Blue, Green, Gray Baseplate 4 Pack by Strictly Briks | 2 Base Plates, 2 Trap Door & Gap Baseplates, 15 Stackers, | 100% Compatible with All Major Brands
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CLASSIC SIZE, GUARANTEED TIGHT FIT: Strictly Briks® classic building bricks play nice with other toys and are 100% guaranteed to be compatible with all major brands. Our classic size products are a guaranteed tight fit with any standard size building bricks, no matter what existing brand of building bricks or construction brick sets your child already owns. Help your child build a city and become a creator without spending a fortune
- NEW SPIN ON A CLASSIC IDEA: This unique baseplate by Strictly Briks takes the classic Strictly Briks stackable baseplate design that you know and love and adds to it with the addition of trap doors and ramps that open up tons of creative possibilities! From castle towers to parking garages to homes, you can go from level to level with action figures, cars, and all sorts of toys
- AFFORDABLE, TOP QUALITY: All Strictly Briks® products are built to premium standards, and are a guaranteed tight fit with all major building block sets. These baseplates make it convenient and easy to move your builds to wherever you want to showcase them. They will not easily break or bend, and will keep your family imagining for years to come
- •INCLUDED IN THE SET: This 10" x 10" baseplate set includes 2 10” x 10” stackable baseplates in gray and green, 2 10" x 10" baseplates with traps and gaps in blue and gray, as well as 15 Stackers.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Building and imagining never gets old - a single purchase will bring years of fun! All pieces are backed by our 100% money back satisfaction guarantee, so you can buy with confidence and enjoy the hundreds of unique Strictly Briks® building sets you won’t find anywhere else
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
• This base plate is compatible with all market leading interlocking brick-based toys.
• Any items or toys not produced by Strictly Briks shown in the images are for demonstration purposes only and are not included with this set. Strictly Briks is not affiliated with any of the brands shown in the demonstration images.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
In addition to Amazon's standard Return Policy, as the manufacturer we offer a full refund or replacement guarantee for 1 (one) full year. If you are ever not satisfied for any reason, please contact us directly. Thank you for choosing Strictly Briks.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) I originally bought a standard 4-plate pack, and they use double spacers. The two ramp plates however are single pacer. This creates a height problem since they do not align with the other stack, and are too low for 90% of the Star Wars vehicles and machines we are trying to store. Yes, you could use a double stud, but then the ramp won't touch the plate below.
2) The ramps themselves are too small. Of all the small and mini pieces my daughter has, only 1 could barely make the width (but not the height).
3) The product was prior returned (not a big deal, but the zip-loc baggy gave that away)
4) The studs don't stay connected so they keep falling off. Regular Lego blocks might be better.
5) The standard plates are less thick then the ramp plates, which makes them feel flimsy. Or better said, they should make the regular plate as thick as the ramp plates.
Overall, not what I needed, so it is being returned.
For me personally I want to be more stability when you start putting pieces together.
The kids enjoy playing garage and going from 1 to 2 level with the car.nice gift idea.