- Series: Dover Books on Aeronautical Engineering
- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Dover Publications (March 26, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0486471888
- ISBN-13: 978-0486471884
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.8 x 8.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #569,247 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Basic Wing and Airfoil Theory (Dover Books on Aeronautical Engineering)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is one of several books that were recommended for studying aerodynamics. This book appears to be useful in that regard but it may take me several years or more before I will have sufficient knowledge to really critique it.