Unlock 15% savings
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
Amazon Basic Care Stool Softener Laxative, Docusate Sodium 100 mg, Softgels, 100 Count
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Amazon Basic Care|
|Specific Uses For Product||Constipation|
|Product Benefits||Gluten Free|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
About this item
- STOOL SOFTENER LAXATIVE, Amazon Basic Care Docusate Sodium 100 mg, Softgels contain docusate sodium 100 mg, the #1 physician recommended stool softener OTC active ingredient (of U.S. physicians surveyed by an independent market research firm). Compare to the active ingredient in Colace
- THESE SOFTGELS work gently to soften stools and generally produce a bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours. Here is your answer for an effective stool softener laxative to provide gentle and predictable constipation relief
- GENTLE AND PREDICTABLE constipation relief for adults and children ages 2 years and over. This effective stool softener laxative comes in a convenient softgel and is gluten free.
- THIS STOOL SOFTENER is stimulant free for convenient, predictable relief of occasional constipation symptoms, such as: fewer than 3 bowel movements per week; dry, hard stools; difficult or painful bowel movements; feeling that not all stool has passed.
- DOCUSATE SODIUM IS the #1 physician recommended stool softener OTC active ingredient (of U.S. physicians surveyed by an independent market research firm).
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare to Colace active ingredient. Amazon Basic Care Stool Softener Laxative, Docusate Sodium 100 mg, Softgels contain docusate sodium 100 mg, the #1 physician recommended stool softener OTC active ingredient (of U.S. physicians surveyed by an independent market research firm). Stimulant free for gentle and predictable relief of constipation. Docusate Sodium 100 mg relieves occasional constipation (irregularity) and generally produces a bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours.
- Product Dimensions : 1.7 x 1.7 x 3.31 inches; 3.6 Ounces
- Item model number : 48678
- Date First Available : February 1, 2018
- Manufacturer : Perrigo Company - Basic Care
- ASIN : B07BHYGRV8
- Country of Origin : USA
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
| || |
Kirkland Signature Stool Softener 100 mg, 400 Softgels
Colace Clear Stool Softener 50mg Soft Gels 28 Count Docusate Sodium Stool Softener for Gentle Dependable Relief Doctor Recommended
HealthA2Z® Stool Softener, Docusate Sodium 100mg, 400 Counts, Red & White, Dependable, Gentle Constipation Relief
HealthA2Z® Stool Softener, Docusate Sodium 100mg, Compare to Colace® Stool Softener Active Ingredient, 100 Capsules…
MiraLAX Laxative Powder for Gentle Constipation Relief, #1 Dr. Recommended Brand, 45 Dose Polyethylene Glycol 3350, Stimulant-Free, Softens Stool
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Nilogie Accessory||Amazon.com||Life Direct||Life Direct||Amazon.com|
|Brand Name||Amazon Basic Care||Kirkland Signature||Colace||HealthA2Z||HealthA2Z||MiraLAX|
|Color||Red & White||—||Clear||—||—||White|
|Size||100 Count (Pack of 1)||400 Softgels||28 Count (Pack of 1)||400 Count (Pack of 1)||100 Count (Pack of 1)||1.68 Pound (Pack of 1)|
Do not use: if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor. Ask a doctor before use if you have: stomach pain; nausea; vomiting; noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other drug. Take this product two or more hours before or after other drugs. Laxatives may affect how other drugs work. When using this product do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dosage in a 24-hour period. Stop use and ask a doctor if: you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition; You need to use a laxative for more than 1 week. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
Active ingredient (in each softgel): Docusate sodium 100 mg. Purpose: Stool softener laxative. Inactive ingredients D&C red no. 33, edible ink, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, FD&C yellow no. 6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide.
Take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses. Adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 - 3 softgels daily. Children 2 to under 12 years of age: take 1 softgel daily. children under 2 years: ask a doctor. Uses: relieves occasional constipation (irregularity); generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
you know how expensive it is $18.50 for 60 gel caps, this item was 2/3rds
Cheaper for 100 gel caps and it is excellent. No difference. SAVE.MONEY
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.