Lyft Vehicles Review Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(5 star). See all 34 reviews
on September 29, 2017
Package came quickly and in good condition. Book is very interesting...it is for a graduate level course I am taking.
on December 28, 2016
Had to read this book for a educational leadership course and I loved it!!

Disclaimer: This is an honest review. I, like many others, use reviews we frequently when purchasing new products, so I would not lie about how I felt about a product.
on July 31, 2017
Good condition
on November 29, 2016
I love this book.
on July 31, 2017
Used for grad class
on May 5, 2014
Although it was a fairly older book in the field of school administration, it contains excellent resources to learn from and is an easy read! Glickman presents superior research, detailed examples in teacher evaluation process, and citation of dozens of other studies.
on April 6, 2016
So much good information in this book. I enjoyed it
on August 11, 2014
Good price.
on May 15, 2012
this book is a good buy at a good price I bought it for a class but it contains a wealth of information that I intend to use as an leader in the field
on March 3, 2014
This book was exactly what I was looking for to learn more about supervision of instruction in K-5 education and it arrived in a timely manner!