- Paperback: 448 pages
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone; 3 edition (July 26, 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0443073260
- ISBN-13: 978-0443073267
- Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 0.7 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,072,616 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Basic Medical Sciences for MRCP Part 1, 3e 3rd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Elsevier Sales & Deals
Save up to 50% on textbooks, study guides & resources for your medical specialty.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
However, proof reading left a lot to be desired. At first I assumed some dyslexia on the part of the proof reader(s), APPT instead of APTT, but then some fundamental factual errors were noted.
Nowhere was this more apparent than in the epidemiology chapter. Multiple errors appeared on some pages, such as degrees of freedom in the denominator for standard deviation, basic definitions of numbers needed to treat, and definitions of positive predictive value.
At least looking out for the typos will keep you awake!!