From the Author
Although I feel anyone with an interest in marital arts will gain value from this book, it is primarily intended for:
- People who are thinking about learning Wing Chun but first want an insight.
- People who want to learn Wing Chun but want some basic knowledge of principles and techniques before joining a class.
- Beginners who are already learning Wing Chun and want to supplement their training.
- Teachers of Wing Chun who want some ideas on training beginner students.
- Anyone that wants to self-train in Wing Chun Kung Fu.
In any case, whom-ever you are and for what-ever reason you are interested in this book, I truly hope that you get some value from it.
About the Author
He describes himself as a "Survivalist, Minimalist, Traveler" and spends his time traveling the world and refining his skills. He has studied Martial Arts with the masters in China and the Philippines. Sam has also trained with experts in climbing, parkour, survival, wilderness medicine, alternative healing, and more.
Now he shares his knowledge with the world through his books.
Follow and Connect with Sam Fury
- Amazon.com/Sam-Fury/e/B00C8Z4U8S (full book catalogue)
- Facebook.com/AuthorSumFury (book promotions)
- SurvivalFitnessPlan.com (website)