- Series: Stanley Complete
- Paperback: 120 pages
- Publisher: Stanley (January 1, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0696213192
- ISBN-13: 978-0696213199
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 0.3 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #135,478 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Basic Wiring Paperback – January 1, 2002
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Inside Flap
* Complete, easy-to-follow instruction from a trusted name in tools and hardware.
* Simple, detailed steps guide you through each project.
* Over 400 photos and illustrations present clear instruction.
* Instructions written in understandable, everyday language provide all the information you need to produce great results.
Stanley Basic Wiring teaches you how to:
* Inspect your home's electrical system for safety
* Replace switches, outlets, and fixtures ?Repair and upgrade lamps and lighting
* Add a ceiling fan
* Install low-voltage lighting, door chimes, TV cable, speakers, and phone lines
tell you up-front what tools, materials, skills, and preparations are needed to get the job done right.
Stanley Pro Tips
warn of pitfalls and offer shortcuts to help you work easier, faster, and safer.
helps you deal with variations and common problems and explains your options and choices.