Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.22 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Basics of Biblical Greek Workbook Paperback – November 28, 2009
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
These excellent tools for studying New Testament Greek are now even better. As a result of feedback from professors, the author has made adjustments to his material. For example, a chapter on clauses has been added at the end of the book. The workbook has been significantly rewritten. Nearly 50 percent of the verses are new. They are shorter and more focused on the grammar of the chapter.
• Best-selling Greek language textbook • Changes from the first edition made in response to ten years of use • An appendix in the Grammar allows professors to introduce verbs earlier in the course • Two tracks in the workbook: track one allows you to go through the book in the normal order. Track two has totally different exercises that allow you to teach verbs earlier.
• Workbook has 3-hole, perforated pages
About the Author
William D Mounce (PhD, Aberdeen University) lives as a writer in Washougal, Washington. He is the President of BiblicalTraining.org, a non-profit organization offering world-class educational resources for discipleship in the local church. See www.BillMounce.com for more information. Formerly he was a preaching pastor, and prior to that a professor of New Testament and director of the Greek Program at Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. He is the author of the bestselling Greek textbook, Basics of Biblical Greek, and many other resources. He was the New Testament chair of the English Standard Version translation of the Bible, and is serving on the NIV translation committee.
- Item Weight : 1.46 pounds
- ISBN-10 : 9780310287674
- Paperback : 240 pages
- ISBN-13 : 978-0310287674
- Product Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.47 x 10.91 inches
- Publisher : Zondervan Academic; Third Edition (November 28, 2009)
- ASIN : 0310287677
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #49,314 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: